- Managing the day-to-day activities of a group of Tower Technicians
- Willingness to take a hands-on approach in leading their team through demonstration.
- Experience with antenna equipment.
- Climbing and working on communications tower for the purpose of installing, replacing, and repairing antenna systems equipment and perform tower maintenance under close supervision.
- Proficient use and care of hand tools and mechanical equipment.
- Use of hand tools and mechanical equipment.
- Ability to climb tall structures with 50lbs load
- Analyzing situations accurately and complete assigned course of action
- Recognizing safety hazards and performing duties in a safe manner
- A foreman is expected to arrive at the job site prior to the day's start time, manage employee start, stop, break, and lunchtimes, and remain at the job site through the end of the day's designated end time.
- Areas of work include reading plans & blueprints, conduit installation, pulling wire, assembly, layout, equipment mounting/installation, tower climbing, testing/troubleshooting, and other duties as assigned.
- Completes all paperwork – forms for materials & supplies, job status documentation, deliverables & closeout requirements, incident reporting, etc. – and submits to management for processing.
- Adheres to established company policies and procedures and pays special attention to safety requirements and regulations.
- Ability to travel throughout the assigned territory.
- Must have at least 7 years + experience as a Foreman
- Knowledge of RF wireless systems including RRH’s, antennas, Diplexers, TMA’s, Etc.
- General understanding of grounding system design, testing, and maintenance.
- · Valid Driver's License
- · Problem solves and troubleshoot connectivity issues.
- · Identify and communicate project risks, issues, or changes effectively.
- · Year-round outdoor work is consistently required in this position
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to stay on task independently and work in a team environment.
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to read and comprehend prints
- Working knowledge of safety standard
- Technical or Military Communications training a plus.
- Ability to work some weekends and/or nights
Successful candidates will be required to submit to a criminal background check.
“Motive” is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer
Motive provides equal opportunity to all employees on the basis of individual qualification without regard to race, sex, religion, color, age, national origin, physical and mental disability, genetic information and history, sexual orientation, or other category protected by state or federal law. “Motive” does not discriminate in the recruitment, hiring, compensation, promotion, transfer, benefits, or any other condition of employment.