Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manager responsibilities included forecasting milestones, driving projects to completion from candidate selection to construction completion and financial closure.
- Client database management included candidate selection, scoping leasing, compliance, zoning, permitting, construction, financial reconciliation, and project closure.
- Resolution of various site-specific issues that include design, leasing, zoning, and construction.
- Responsible for providing direction and focus to team to exceed established goals and maintain consistent and accurate reporting.
- Conduct weekly deployment meetings with client and internal teams to accurately communicate project progression, challenges, risks, and solutions.
- Feasibility site walks and node evaluation with client, site acquisition team, jurisdiction, and general contractor to ensure scope and design details captured and constructible.
- Conducted weekly meetings to review progress and challenges with nodes and provide direction to clear various issues with jurisdictions, utilities, or constructability.
- Responsible for weekly milestone performance updates regarding planning and building schedule, risks, design, and budget.
- Management, staffing, and training of Site Acquisition and Planning team regarding internal processes, jurisdictional and community political process.
- Developed design standards through collaboration with jurisdiction and community members based in clear and consistent communication.
- Managed design review “redline” process to accurately incorporate landlord, jurisdiction, or RF engineering design changes.
- Managed subcontractors, suppliers, and architectural vendors.
- Managed internal conflicts and challenges with the design team to incorporate preferences of jurisdiction and/or community.
- Managed changes in project assumptions and their impacts on deployment schedule with the client, property owners, and jurisdictions.
- Well crafted presentation and negotiation skills to communicate effectively to the client, site acquisition team, jurisdiction staff, design review boards, architectural review boards, planning commissions, city councils, council districts, and homeowners associations.
- Development experience for traditional wireless deployment in San Louis Obispo, Santa Barbara, Ventura, Kern, Los Angeles, Orange Riverside, San Bernardino, and San Diego Counties and the municipalities within these counties.
- Deployment experience for DAS network entitlement and construction in California, Arizona, Colorado, Washington, Texas, and Minnesota.
- Managed contract negotiation including defining scope parameters, establishing milestone pay points & hourly rates for activities out of scope, and depute resolution.
- Prepared annual financial reports based and managed budgets and accounts payable and receivable.
- Managed programs from initial concept to on-air completion.
- Communicated effectively with contractors to gain a better understanding of country rules, laws and regulations, which promoted efficient development of processing parameters.
- Cultivated relationships with community groups to maximize program outreach and effectiveness.
“MEG” is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Motive Energy Group provides equal opportunity to all employees on the basis of individual qualification without regard to race, sex, religion, color, age, national origin, physical and mental disability, genetic information and history, sexual orientation, or other category protected by state or federal law. “MEG” does not discriminate in the recruitment, hiring, compensation, promotion, transfer, benefits, or any other condition of employment.