The OSP 1 Fielder will report directly to the Regulatory Manager Field Operations. The OSP 1 Fielder should have some experience working with utility poles and public ROWs. OSP 1 Fielder must be able to measure, survey, and record critical data from poles and thoroughfares.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Must be able to Identify Power and Communication Facilities and ownership on utility poles
· Provide field drawing of measured streets and ROW objects.
· Complete Pole Aerial Survey Forms
· Review and correct any information on the Joint Pole Authorization that does not match actual field conditions.
· Make field meets with other utilities as well as private homeowners and developers on an as needed basis.
· Must be able to learn new forms and processes that are added to the program
· Must be able to operate Company Car safely and work independently in the field meeting daily per pole goals
· Must be able to use I-pad (or similar) for Field inspection/Survey work and possess basic computer skills
· Must be able to use measurement tools, safely access poles on uneven terrain and be able to work outside for long periods.
“MEG” is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Motive Energy Group provides equal opportunity to all employees on the basis of individual qualification without regard to race, sex, religion, color, age, national origin, physical and mental disability, genetic information and history, sexual orientation, or other category protected by state or federal law. “MEG” does not discriminate in the recruitment, hiring, compensation, promotion, transfer, benefits, or any other condition of employment.
Successful candidates will be required to submit to a criminal background check.