Our team is growing! We are looking for a top notch Estimating Project Manager in our Corona, CA office.
- Work with the Bid Coordinator to receive bid walk and bid due dates for the projects you are assigned
- Attend client bid walks and field visits as necessary
- Thorough review of all project documents (Construction drawings, Geotechnical Reports, Structural Plans, RF Data Sheet, Utility Plans, etc.)
- Solicit a minimum of (3) lower tier subcontractor quotes per trade
- Actively participate in and make recommendations in lower tier subcontractor and vendor selection
- Prepare a comprehensive project estimate and send to the appropriate Department Manager to review and determine final project margins
- Revise project estimates as needed based on input from Department Managers and/or Senior Management
- Submit requests for clarification to customers as needed
- Submit quotes to customer on time and formatted on the appropriate customer schedule of values
- Attend weekly KPI meetings as needed
- Assist Project Managers with estimating change orders as needed
- Attend pre‐project reviews with Department Managers and Project Managers to compare City approved plans against bid documents to determine
- Strategic Planning
- Work with the Project Management and Sales Teams to establish forecasted gross margins for estimates
- Attend weekly KPI meetings to review estimating pipeline, wins, losses, and pending data
- Manage the estimating team that currently consists of 4 estimators and a bid coordinator
- Approve all PTO, Sick time
- Prepare annual employee evaluations
Experience you will bring to the table:
- 10 years of project management experience in the telecom industry.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office software, especially MS Excel, Word & Power Point
- Must be results driven, detailed oriented with strong project management skills
- Demonstrate the ability to develop relationships with customers and co‐workers with management skills and have an openness to feedback
- Excellent communications, interpersonal & negotiation skills
- Be able to prioritize ‐ time management and organizational skills
- Problem solving/analysis
- Project Accounting knowledge
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY POLICY
Motive Energy Telecommunications provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race (including traits historically or culturally associated with race, such as hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress and religious grooming), color, age (40 and over), genetic information, disability (mental and physical), medical condition (as defined under state law), national origin (including language use restrictions and possession of a driver’s license issued under section 12801.9 of the California Vehicle Code), ancestry, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression), sexual orientation, marital status, familial status, parental status, domestic partner status, citizenship status, pregnancy (including perceived pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or pregnancy-related conditions), military caregiver status, military status, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Motive Energy Telecommunications complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Motive Energy Telecommunications expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment or discrimination based on any of these protected categories.