The drafter will work closely with engineers and designers to create basemaps, vicinity maps, and site elevation drawings in AutoCAD following specific requirements from Jurisdictions and clients. The Drafter reports directly to the Drafting Supervisor(s).
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create basemaps & designs in AutoCAD for proposed wireless cell sites (Right of Way / Private Property), substructure designs, aerial system maps, and traffic plans
- Draft basemaps using all available research obtained from specific jurisdictions and the internet. (County, City or Cal-Trans, etc.)
- Draft all field-engineering notes to basemap or survey map that are pertinent to design.
- Draft existing substructure utilities to map (as required).
- Drafts redline design from engineers and designers onto basemap.
- Create detail sheet using required blocks from engineers and designers. (Some isometric drafting required)
- Create site elevation drawings using field notes, photos from the engineer and Goggle.
- Follow multiple design and format standards as needed per client and/or jurisdiction requirements
- Other duties to be added as deemed necessary.
- Must be familiar with AutoCAD 2017 and 2019 (Architectural / Engineering)
- Complete drafting tasks within expected time frames
- Maintain acceptable quality standards across drafting tasks
- Knowledge in Revit a plus
- Knowledge in Photoshop a plus
- Ability to read maps a plus (utility, topographic, street imp, etc.)
- Work as a team player with others to complete tasks.
“MEG” is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Motive Energy Group provides equal opportunity to all employees on the basis of individual qualification without regard to race, sex, religion, color, age, national origin, physical and mental disability, genetic information and history, sexual orientation, or other category protected by state or federal law. “MEG” does not discriminate in the recruitment, hiring, compensation, promotion, transfer, benefits, or any other condition of employment.