Responsible for supervising assigned project in all aspects of offsite construction related. In addition, will have overall responsibility for quality and efficiency of project.
- Any and all project specific safety from a field perspective
- Any and all project specific quality from a field perspective
- Closeout completion, review and final acceptance from the field
- All bid walks
- All pre-construction walks
- All construction inspection walks
- Building permit retrieval - transfer permits
- Final building permit inspection and sign off
- Driving schedule and completing projects on time
- Bill of material creation for individual projects
- Material coordination with MET parts department
- Onsite training. Fiber , Anritsu , PIM
- On site financial & quality True up's
- Integration review and tower top packages
- Any and all field supervision needed on a daily basis
Successful candidates will be required to submit to a criminal background check.
“Motive” is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer
Motive provides equal opportunity to all employees on the basis of individual qualification without regard to race, sex, religion, color, age, national origin, physical and mental disability, genetic information and history, sexual orientation, or other category protected by state or federal law. “Motive” does not discriminate in the recruitment, hiring, compensation, promotion, transfer, benefits, or any other condition of employment.