Laborer will report to general foreman and/or superintendent-Telecom.
- Good attitude
- Willingness to get the job done
- Able to work on a ladder, platform, or scaffold.
- Able to follow verbal and/or written direction
- Cleans tools, materials and work areas.
- Mixes, pours and spreads concrete, asphalt, gravel, and other material using hand tools.
- Performs a wide variety of manual tasks including pipe assembly, pipe cutting and laying, removal or forms from set concrete, taking layout shots, directing equipment operators on cuts and fills, etc.
- Able to complete tasks without constant supervision.
- Able to work at heights six feet and greater when provided safety equipment and training.
- General Labor and daily housekeeping
- Install and remove temporary protection
- Wreck concrete form
- Loading and Unloading of materials
- Moving materials
- Must be able to work in a safe and effective manner while helping accomplish project tasks as directed by verbal or written communication without constant supervision.
Essential Job Functions:
- You must be able to twist, stoop, bend, squat, kneel, crawl, climb ladders, climb stairs, walk on uneven ground.
- There is constant lifting of 50 pounds. Lifting also entails reaching at, above and below shoulder height.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY POLICY
Motive Energy Telecommunications provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race (including traits historically or culturally associated with race, such as hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress and religious grooming), color, age (40 and over), genetic information, disability (mental and physical), medical condition (as defined under state law), national origin (including language use restrictions and possession of a driver’s license issued under section 12801.9 of the California Vehicle Code), ancestry, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression), sexual orientation, marital status, familial status, parental status, domestic partner status, citizenship status, pregnancy (including perceived pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or pregnancy-related conditions), military caregiver status, military status, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Motive Energy Telecommunications complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Motive Energy Telecommunications expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment or discrimination based on any of these protected categories.