The Billing Administrator is accountable for creating invoices and credit memos, issuing them to customers by all necessary means, and updating customer files and will report to the Accounting Manager. This task is fulfilled through the accurate organization and tracking of funding requests, invoicing, collections and client correspondence. Heavy usage of MAS 500, management of billing module in Web APP, MS Excel, Outlook, Word, Adobe Acrobat, Internet and a proprietary customized database.
- 3+ years of general accounting experience, preferably with the Job Costing function, proficient in excel as well as tracking the progress of each project.
- Construction invoicing is a plus.
Essential duties and Responsibilities:
- Create project accounts and change orders in the accounting system.
- Request funding from customers through client portal (ie; NORAD, SiteTraker) or prepare a quote to submit to client.
- Track progress of projects and determining when and if billing can take place.
- Issue Invoices to customers for services and expenses.
- Submittal of invoices by electronic data interchange such as Ariba, I-supplier, Esettlement or by email.
- Track Pending purchase order and follow-up with PM’s or clients. Also tracking available funds.
- Responsible for timely and accurate production of proposed unit, line item, hourly, lump sum billing using Excel and Mas 500. Also responsible to ensure that past due invoices are collected and accounts are clear.
- Maintain accurate records of all billing activity.
- Track checks request, reimbursable expenses and unbilled expenses.
- Process credit memos.
- Other duties to be added as deemed necessary.
“MEG” is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Motive Energy Group provides equal opportunity to all employees on the basis of individual qualification without regard to race, sex, religion, color, age, national origin, physical and mental disability, genetic information and history, sexual orientation, or other category protected by state or federal law. “MEG” does not discriminate in the recruitment, hiring, compensation, promotion, transfer, benefits, or any other condition of employment.