Installation of aerial fiber optic communications. Scope of work includes but are not limited to placing and tensioning metallic strand, installing of pole hardware, tensioning down guys, lashing copper and fiber optic cable, pole transfers, digging and setting telephone poles etc. Experienced climbers and operators preferred but will train workers that are new to this field.
- Perform Aerial Communications tasks for both new and existing overhead structures.
- Work with customers on scope of work requirements.
- Install and repair lines in a variety of environments.
- Ability to climb wooded utility poles and perform line work off hooks.
- Experienced in Bucket Truck Operation.
- Experienced in the following tasks: New Cable Installs, Pole Transfers, Strand Building, Cable Hanging, Lashing, Over Lashing, Wreck Out, Make Ready
- Perform daily duties in a safe manner.
- Maintain a professional working attitude with co-workers and customers at all times.
- Further industry knowledge on an ongoing basis.
- Uphold quality workmanship surpassing industry standards.
- Provide 24×7 emergency response support.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY POLICY
Motive Energy Telecommunications provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race (including traits historically or culturally associated with race, such as hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress and religious grooming), color, age (40 and over), genetic information, disability (mental and physical), medical condition (as defined under state law), national origin (including language use restrictions and possession of a driver’s license issued under section 12801.9 of the California Vehicle Code), ancestry, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression), sexual orientation, marital status, familial status, parental status, domestic partner status, citizenship status, pregnancy (including perceived pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or pregnancy-related conditions), military caregiver status, military status, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Motive Energy Telecommunications complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Motive Energy Telecommunications expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment or discrimination based on any of these protected categories.