Mirror is hiring a frontend engineer to help build and maintain our user-facing suite of tools. This includes decentralized publishing tools, Web3 economic tools (crowdfunds, NFTs, splits), community management tools, governance and membership tools to empower the next wave of crypto-native creators and communities. You will also contribute to R&D for completely new product lines and experiments.
Mirror is a suite of web3-native publishing and economic tools powering the next generation of creators, communities, and DAOs. Mirror users can publish posts, launch tokens and crowdfunds, create and sell NFTs, and use governance and community tools, within a tightly integrated web3 product.
Our mission is to bring crypto mainstream by onboarding the next million creators to launch DAOs, start communities, and mint tokens + NFTs.
Build beautiful interfaces with an eye toward performance. Build reusable component systems. Build for mobile-friendly experiences. Build robust systems backed by test suites, optimizing for avoiding and catching regressions.
React.js, Next.js, TypeScript, GraphQL (Apollo), ProseMirror, Vercel, Jest, React Testing Library
- Understanding of the architecture of modern client-side React applications
- Familiarity with React Hooks
- Prior exposure working with component libraries or design teams in user-facing applications
- An interest in modern best practices in web development
Nice to have
- Prior experience creating a design system or component library
- Familiarity with the web3 frontend stack
- Experience with TypeScript in React
- Experience with Next.js
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience with static page generation / server side rendering
- Full-stack experience (NodeJS)
- Degree in computer science
We aspire to build products that are beautiful and intuitive, without compromising on user-sovereignty or decentralization. Our mission is to bring crypto mainstream by onboarding the next million creators to launch DAOs, start communities, and mint tokens + NFTs. Here are some of our benefits:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Work-from-home/remote office setup stipend
- Home internet and cell phone reimbursement
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account or Health Savings Account
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance, with premiums paid by the company
- $50,000 life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment insurance, with premiums paid by company
- Three months’ baby bonding leave
- Remote-first teamwork with team and community members around the world
- Team offsites for periodic in-person collaborative strategy sessions
- Passionate, supportive team dedicated to learning and growing together in web3