At Mirror, our mission is to use web3 technology in order to reimagine the ways people publish, read and share writing online. We are a small, passionate team with a breadth of experience that has been building in web3 for years. Together, we aspire to build products that are beautiful and intuitive, without compromising on user sovereignty or decentralization.
Mirror is a web3-native publishing platform that powers a new writing ecosystem. Writers on Mirror don’t just publish, they build community and fund their writing by minting their work as Writing NFTs — collectible, minted versions of posts on Mirror. Readers on Mirror don’t just consume content, they collect it and discover new writers in each other’s collections. All of this happens within a tightly integrated web3 product that is centered around an intuitive editor that allows writers to incorporate smart contract-based economic blocks.
We've raised close to $14 million from investors that include a16z Crypto, Union Square Ventures, and Variant.
Build beautiful interfaces with an eye toward performance. Build reusable component systems. Build for mobile-friendly experiences. Build robust systems backed by test suites, optimizing for avoiding and catching regressions.
React.js, Next.js, TypeScript, GraphQL (Apollo), ProseMirror, Vercel, Jest, React Testing Library
- Understanding of the architecture of modern client-side React applications
- Familiarity with React Hooks
- Prior exposure working with component libraries or design teams in user-facing applications
- An interest in modern best practices in web development
Nice to have
- Prior experience creating a design system or component library
- Familiarity with the web3 frontend stack
- Experience with TypeScript in React
- Experience with Next.js
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience with static page generation / server side rendering
- Full-stack experience (NodeJS)
- Degree in computer science
Here are some of our benefits:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Work-from-home/remote office setup stipend
- Home internet and cell phone reimbursement
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account or Health Savings Account
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance, with premiums paid by the company
- $50,000 life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment insurance, with premiums paid by company
- Three months’ baby bonding leave
- Remote-first teamwork with team and community members around the world
- Team offsites for periodic in-person collaborative strategy sessions
- Passionate, supportive team dedicated to learning and growing together in web3