Mirantis helps enterprises move to the cloud on their terms, delivering a true cloud experience on any infrastructure, powered by Kubernetes. The company uses a unique as-a-service model empowering developers to build, share and run their applications anywhere – from public to hybrid cloud and to the edge. Mirantis serves many of the world’s leading enterprises, including Adobe, C, DocuSign, Reliance Jio, STC, Vodafone, and Volkswagen.
Mirantis is adding a Technical Support Engineer to our team! We are seeking a Technical Support Engineer to provide world-class technical support for Docker Enterprise technologies. These technologies include Docker Enterprise Engine, Docker Trusted Registry, and Universal Control Plane. You are a friendly, polished communicator who is inherently interested in solving complex problems and delivering a high level of customer satisfaction with every customer interaction (via help content and tickets). You will work closely with Knowledge Management, Engineering, and Product Management to represent the voice of the customer.
Mirantis’ Docker Enterprise Support team is on a mission to delight millions of developers and system administrators that rely on Docker Enterprise to build, share, and run their distributed applications. Our customer base spans from individuals to SMBs to large global enterprises. As Mirantis continues to experience hyper-growth, the Mirantis Docker Enterprise Support team is setting our sights to find creative ways to scale efficiency while simultaneously increasing customer satisfaction.
- Become an expert in Mirantis’ Docker Enterprise technologies and customer deployment environments
- Create best-in-class help content and proactively perform audits for our publicly-facing knowledge management system
- Partner cross-functionally with product and solution experts to co-develop reference architecture content
- Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques (debug and diagnose) on critical, highly complex problems that span multiple layers of the technology stack
- Engage with the engineering team to resolve technical issues
- Participate in online forum support for real-time questions from Docker users
- Identify and recommend process improvements to deliver the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Maintain and track detailed records for all customer interactions in our internal ticketing system
- Have fun!
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ years technical support experience at a high-growth SaaS technology company
- Extensive experience troubleshooting remote Linux system issues
- Experience troubleshooting Network issues (bare metal, virtual, cloud)
- Familiarity with Linux distributions (RHEL, CentOS, Ubuntu, and SLES)
- Experience with cloud services (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Familiarity with DevOps software such as Puppet, Chef, and Jenkins
- Knowledge of REST API and web applications
- Experience and dedication to creating Knowledge articles
- Customer Service focused engineer
- Docker Certified Associate
- Kubernetes Certified Administrator
- Notary/PKI experience
What does Mirantis offer you?
- Work with an established Silicon Valley leader in the cloud infrastructure industry.
- Work with exceptionally passionate, talented and engaging colleagues, helping Fortune 500 and Global 2000 customers implement next-generation cloud technologies.
- Be a part of cutting-edge, open-source innovation.
- Thrive in the high-energy environment of a young company where openness, collaboration, risk-taking, and continuous growth are valued.
- Receive a competitive compensation package with strong benefits plan and stock options.