Mirantis helps enterprises move to the cloud on their terms, delivering a true cloud experience on any infrastructure, powered by Kubernetes. The company uses a unique as-a-service model empowering developers to build, share and run their applications anywhere – from public to hybrid cloud and to the edge. Mirantis serves many of the world’s leading enterprises, including Adobe, Cox Communications, DocuSign, Reliance Jio, STC, Vodafone, and Volkswagen.
The main goal for our Distribution Services team (former Docker, now Mirantis) is to deliver great enterprise solutions (Trusted Image Registry - DTR, Universal Control Plane - UCP, and enterprise grade Engine, capable of reliably running production workflows and also providing features like enhanced Authorization, Signing, FIPS compliance and other) for existing and future customers demanding the highest quality.
Going forward we would be defining the future of the platform in the context of wide community adoption of K8S and need of cross Datacenter and cross-cluster ease of management.
If you think like an owner, enjoy building and maintaining scalable systems, and want to influence Mirantis’s product roadmap, you’re in the right place!
- Be a key player in product discussions, influence the roadmap and end user experience, take ownership and responsibility over new projects, and turn those ideas into a reality
- Provide enterprise users with compliant, commercially supported software from trusted and verified publishers, packaged as Docker images
- Develop new user-facing UIs using React.js
- Build reusable components and front end libraries for future use across all products
- 3+ years experience working in the enterprise software industry
- B.S. Computer Science degree, or equivalent professional experience
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with Flux/Redux architecture
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs, JWT (JSON web token),
- Direct experience developing applications at large scale
- Comfortable with test-driven development (TDD) and generally owns quality of code all the way to production
- Experience writing clean and semantic HTML5 and CSS3
- Working knowledge of version control systems, particularly Git
- English proficiency preferred
What does Mirantis offer you?
- Work with an established Silicon Valley leader in the cloud infrastructure industry.
- Work with exceptionally passionate, talented and engaging colleagues, helping Fortune 500 and Global 2000 customers implement next-generation cloud technologies.
- Be a part of cutting-edge, open-source innovation.
- Thrive in the high-energy environment of a young company where openness, collaboration, risk-taking, and continuous growth are valued.
- Receive a competitive compensation package with strong benefits plan.