Mirantis is an open cloud company focused on harnessing open source innovation to help enterprise application owners become free of infrastructure and operations concerns.
We believe in true cloud experience which is consistent across any infrastructure and built using open standards.
The team / Role Description
KaaS (Kubernetes-as-a-Service) is a core Mirantis product developed with zero-touch, self-service and multi-cloud principles in mind aimed to provide developers and application owners with the consistent experience across various platforms like bare metal, AWS, OpenStack, so that they don’t have to worry about infrastructure.
KaaS team is looking for a team leader with experience in Kubernetes and public clouds to help us evolve and expand the product.
- Provide leadership to and mentor a team of software engineers
- Design and develop services and applications running on Kubernetes
- Lead the planning, estimation, and implementation of product features
- Debug, troubleshoot and implement solutions for complex engineering problems
- Work with the geographically distributed team in a dynamic Agile environment
- Evaluate new approaches and technologies, suggest improvements for the product
- Help with customer issues resolutions
- Bachelor degree in CS or related field
- At least 5 years of software engineering experience in Go or similar languages
- Thorough understanding and experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Direct experience with public clouds such as AWS
- Strong knowledge in software architecture, data structures, modern design patterns, microservices
- Experience leading engineering teams
- Good communication skills, can-do attitude, and focus on results
- Upper-intermediate spoken and written English
What we Offer:
- Work with exceptionally passionate, talented and engaging colleagues
- Entire development process is open source – making it easy to build our portfolio
- High-energy atmosphere of a young company, competitive compensation package
- Strong benefits plan
- Lots of freedom for creativity and personal growth
- Career growth opportunities and ability to relocate
- Medical insurance
- English lessons in the office