Mirantis helps enterprises move to the cloud on their terms, delivering a true cloud experience on any infrastructure, powered by Kubernetes. The company uses a unique as-a-service model empowering developers to build, share and run their applications anywhere – from public to hybrid cloud and to the edge. Mirantis serves many of the world’s leading enterprises, including Adobe, Cox Communications, DocuSign, Reliance Jio, STC, Vodafone, and Volkswagen.
We are looking for experienced DevOps for our distributed StackLight Team. Mirantis StackLightis our proactive monitoring, logging and alerting solution – providing complete operational visibility and management tooling that helps get you to production-readiness quickly and ensures maximum availability once you’re in production.
- Contribute to Mirantis flagship product: MCP (Mirantis Cloud Platform)
- Contribute and extend Monitoring solution for MCP
- Analyze requirements from the Mirantis Cloud Platform team, propose and implement improvements in Monitoring toolset to address use cases and requirements
- Work with geographically distributed international teams on technical challenges and process improvements
- Contribute to Mirantis’ deployment knowledge base
- Continuously improve tooling and technologies set
- At least 3 years of practical administration experience in Linux (RHEL, CentOS, Ubuntu) as a server platform. Required experience with Linux operation system itself as well as with production level software and hardware.
- Hands-on experience in Puppet, SaltStack or other IT automation tools
- Practical administration experience of virtualized environments based on KVM / Docker
- Hands-on experience with scripting languages
- Ability to understand and troubleshoot code written in Python
- English language on an intermediate level
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge of OpenStack is a big plus
- Experience in onboarding applications to the cloud is a big plus
- Experience in Python programming
- Experience with monitoring/logging solution ie.Zabbix/docker/sensu/grafana/ES
- Knowledge of SDN / Juniper Contrail solution
- Knowledge of Kubernetes and Application Containerization
- High-energy atmosphere of a young company
- Build large scale, innovative systems for mission-critical use
- Collaborate with exceptionally passionate, talented and engaging colleagues
- Competitive compensation package
- Strong benefits plan (you will decide how to spend your budget)
- Flexible working schedule - possibility to work from home.
- Lots of freedom for creativity and personal growth.