Mirantis helps enterprises move to the cloud on their terms, delivering a true cloud experience on any infrastructure, powered by Kubernetes. The company uses a unique as-a-service model empowering developers to build, share and run their applications anywhere – from public to hybrid cloud and to the edge. Mirantis serves many of the world’s leading enterprises, including Adobe, Cox Communications, DocuSign, Reliance Jio, STC, Vodafone, and Volkswagen.
The main goal for our Distribution Services team (former Docker, now Mirantis) is to deliver great enterprise solutions (Trusted Image Registry - DTR, Universal Control Plane - UCP, and enterprise grade Engine, capable of reliably running production workflows and also providing features like enhanced Authorization, Signing, FIPS compliance and other) for existing and future customers demanding the highest quality.
Going forward we would be defining the future of the platform in the context of wide community adoption of K8S and need of cross Datacenter and cross-cluster ease of management.
If you think like an owner, enjoy building and maintaining scalable systems, and want to influence Mirantis’s product roadmap, you’re in the right place!
- Scale the world’s largest container registry, and push the envelope on container security
- Be a key player in product discussions, influence the roadmap and end user experience, take ownership and responsibility over new projects, and turn those ideas into a reality
- Create a scalable self-service system for ISVs to publish, and distribute trusted and enterprise-ready content
- Push the envelope in owning a sticky platform for all containerized content and contribute to Docker’s Enterprise presence (and success!)
- Provide enterprise users with compliant, commercially supported software from trusted and verified publishers, that is packaged as Docker images
- 5+ years experience working in the enterprise software industry
- B.S. Computer Science degree, or equivalent professional experience
- Solid API design skills (straightforward, unsurprising, defensible)
- Direct experience developing applications at web scale
- Expertise in one or more programming languages (ex. Python, Go, Java, Scala, C)
- Comfortable with test-driven development (TDD) and generally owns quality of code all the way to production
- English proficiency preferred
What does Mirantis offer you?
- Work with an established Silicon Valley leader in the cloud infrastructure industry.
- Work with exceptionally passionate, talented and engaging colleagues, helping Fortune 500 and Global 2000 customers implement next-generation cloud technologies.
- Be a part of cutting-edge, open-source innovation.
- Thrive in the high-energy environment of a young company where openness, collaboration, risk-taking, and continuous growth are valued.
- Receive a competitive compensation package with strong benefits plan.