Mirantis is an open cloud company focused on harnessing open source innovation to help enterprise application owners become free of infrastructure and operations concerns.
We believe in true cloud experience which is consistent across any infrastructure and built using open standards.
The team / Role Description
KaaS (Kubernetes-as-a-Service) is a core Mirantis product developed with zero-touch, self-service and multi-cloud principles in mind aimed to provide developers and application owners with the consistent experience across various platforms like bare metal, AWS, OpenStack, so that they don’t have to worry about infrastructure.
KaaS team is looking for a talented software engineer with experience in Kubernetes, public clouds and golang to help us evolve and expand the product.
- Design and develop services and applications running on Kubernetes
- Debug, troubleshoot and implement solutions for complex engineering problems
- Work with the geographically distributed team in a dynamic Agile environment
- Help with customer issues resolutions
- Evaluate new approaches and technologies, suggest improvements for the product
- Lead and mentor other engineers in the team
- Participate in planning, estimation and prioritization of a product features
- Bachelor degree in CS or related field
- At least 5 years of software engineering experience in Go or similar languages
- Thorough understanding and experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Direct experience with public clouds such as AWS
- Strong knowledge in software architecture, data structures, modern design patterns, microservices
- Good communication skills, can-do attitude, and focus on results
- Upper-intermediate spoken and written English