Mirantis helps enterprises move to the cloud on their terms, delivering a true cloud experience on any infrastructure, powered by Kubernetes. The company uses a unique as-a-service model empowering developers to build, share and run their applications anywhere – from public to hybrid cloud and to the edge. Mirantis serves many of the world’s leading enterprises, including Adobe, Cox Communications, DocuSign, Reliance Jio, STC, Vodafone, and Volkswagen.
Customer Success Managers advocate on behalf of Mirantis customers and take a team based approach to keeping customers connected to Mirantis. Customer Success Managers work directly with customers to enhance their overall experience with Mirantis. You will be responsible for driving customer adoption and success by providing oversight and adoption recommendations, accelerating issue resolution, as well as identifying opportunities to drive the most ROI from Mirantis. The success of this role means higher customer satisfaction, retention and expansion of Mirantis business.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer stakeholders and executive sponsors to drive product adoption and ensure they are leveraging our solution to achieve maximum business value.
- Develop and maintain success plans for customers that outline the critical success factors, metrics for success, potential issues, and action plans.
- Maintain documentation of Customer’s environments to assist support engineers and service teams in better serving Customer’s needs
- Manage and drive issue escalation through the Mirantis Operations Support and Engineering organizations
- Provide timely account or issue executive summary status reporting both to customers and management.
- Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product.
- Prepare and educate customers on new features and releases.
- Keep customers informed of process and procedural changes.
- Personalize best practices to customers including: reference architectures, change management, and operational support.
- Monitor adoption and utilization trends, work closely with customer and Mirantis teams to address adoption blockers.
- Identify renewal risk and collaborate with internal teams to remediate and ensure a successful renewal.
- Identify new product, training, and service opportunities and facilitate transitions following initial or follow-on deployments.
Required Skills / Experience:
- Five or more years of experience in a B2B Customer Success Manager or Technical Account Management role, building strong relationships with Fortune 500 companies.
- Proven ability to work effectively across corporate functions (e.g. Sales, Services, Product Management, and Development).
- Ability to translate business goals and issues into actionable plans and solutions.
- Strong self-starter with the ability to build a network within Mirantis and your assigned customers.
- Ability to manage customer escalations (internally and externally) and negotiate resolution
- Excellent problem solving skills, including issue tracking, triaging and crisis management.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to lead and facilitate meetings
- Solid understanding of cloud architecture and technologies.
- Hands-on technical experience with Cloud technologies is a plus.
- Broad in multiple disciplines is a plus: business/operations reviews, process improvement, technical support and data center operations, software development and deployment, business consulting.
- Bachelor degree required, at a minimum. Business or technical degree preferred.
- Travel to customer sites (up to 25% of time).
- Work with exceptionally passionate, talented and engaging colleagues
- High-energy atmosphere of a young open-source friendly company
- Competitive compensation package and budget for trainings
- Opportunity to make a difference in the world of cloud computing
- Flexible schedule, lots of freedom for creativity and personal growth.