Mirantis helps enterprises move to the cloud on their terms, delivering a true cloud experience on any infrastructure, powered by Docker, Kubernetes and OpenStack. The company uses a unique as-a-service model empowering developers to build, share and run their applications anywhere – from public to hybrid cloud and to the edge. Mirantis serves many of the world’s leading enterprises, including Adobe, DocuSign, Reliance Jio, STC, Vodafone, and Volkswagen.
Mirantis is looking for a Director of Product Management with experience building enterprise infrastructure software. This person will help guide and manage the delivery of a diverse set of licensed products with roots in open source projects. Product management at Mirantis is a fast paced and dynamic role that will provide candidates with a diverse range of exposure to a large international community.
- Serve as a leader on the Product Management team
- Develop and execute a differentiated product vision, strategy, and roadmap for Mirantis across a well-defined and articulated set of customer segments.
- Lead competitive analysis, market research, and new market and product identification in concert with the Product Marketing team.
- Operationalize the delivery of the vision & strategy through roadmaps, feature definition, releases, and go-to-market plans, with an emphasis on compressed timelines and rapid time to market.
- Coordinate with the Engineering and Program Management teams to understand resource availability, development activities and milestones, and dependencies between teams and products. Collaborate on the creation and maintenance of a rolling product component roadmap.
- Deliver delightful user experiences and solutions.
- Be a product evangelist with customers, prospects, analysts, partners, and employees
- Be an active participant in the execution of go-to-market and launch activities. Enable the Sales and Customer Success teams with training and time in field learning with customers.
- Work with all levels of customers on a wide variety of tasks.
Qualifications and Experience Requirements
- Proven track record in product management
- Experience with B2B enterprise SaaS
- Experience driving great user experiences that solve critical customer problems
- Strong foundation in virtualization, containerization, public clouds, networking, system, and distributed systems technologies.
What does Mirantis offer you?
- Be a part of cutting-edge, open-source innovation, in Silicon Valley with an established leader in the cloud infrastructure industry. Thrive in the high-energy environment of a young company where openness, collaboration, risk-taking, and continuous growth are valued.
- Work with exceptionally passionate, talented and engaging colleagues, helping Fortune 500 and Global 2000 customers implement next-generation cloud technologies.