Mirantis helps enterprises move to the cloud on their terms, delivering a true cloud experience on any infrastructure, powered by Kubernetes. The company uses a unique as-a-service model empowering developers to build, share and run their applications anywhere – from public to hybrid cloud and to the edge. Mirantis serves many of the world’s leading enterprises, including Adobe, Cox Communications, DocuSign, Reliance Jio, STC, Vodafone, and Volkswagen.
The Infrastructure team provides the base computing layer that will run our managed service products. We take raw compute resources and turn them into highly available, self-service container infrastructure for our application and service teams. We use Docker, Kubernetes, numerous open source tools, and automation we build to bind them together. Mirantis’s manged service offerings are growing quickly and expanding the Infrastructure team is critical to support that growth.
- You will help build, maintain, and be on-call for a self-service infrastructure layer used across the company
- You will automate everything that can reasonably be automated
- You will be a liaison to internal customers, making sure they have the infrastructure resources and knowledge to run their applications effectively
- Your expertise will be called on to improve the product, suggest best practices for customers, and drive the public conversation around modern infrastructure
- You have 3+ years experience in Linux-based Infrastructure Engineering, Software Engineering, Systems Administration, SRE, or similar roles
- You are proficient with shell commands and scripting
- You are comfortable with at least one common programming language
- You have run infrastructure on public clouds (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- You have experience running container infrastructure
- You have run customer-facing SaaS infrastructure
- You have used configuration management tools like Saltstack, Puppet, Chef, Ansible
- You have experience with monitoring and logging solutions
- You have strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
What does Mirantis offer you?
- Work with an established Silicon Valley leader in the cloud infrastructure industry.
- Work with exceptionally passionate, talented and engaging colleagues, helping Fortune 500 and Global 2000 customers implement next-generation cloud technologies.
- Be a part of cutting-edge, open-source innovation.
- Thrive in the high-energy environment of a young company where openness, collaboration, risk-taking, and continuous growth are valued.
- Professional development and training.
- Attend conferences and working groups.
- Modern bright office, centrally located and close to public transportation.
- Enjoy snacks, drinks, and dinners (if working late).
- Customized workstation (macOS, Windows, Linux).
- Company outings, happy hours, hackathons, and tech talks.
- Receive a competitive compensation package with strong benefits plan and stock options.