Mirantis helps enterprises move to the cloud on their terms, delivering a true cloud experience on any infrastructure, powered by Kubernetes. The company uses a unique as-a-service model empowering developers to build, share and run their applications anywhere – from public to hybrid cloud and to the edge. Mirantis serves many of the world’s leading enterprises, including Adobe, Cox Communications, DocuSign, Reliance Jio, STC, Vodafone, and Volkswagen.
Mirantis is adding a Finance Manager - FP&A to our team! You will be part of the Mirantis FP&A team and serve as the finance business partner to our newly acquired subscription business. The individual will work closely with the FP&A lead in developing and managing operating plans to ensure achievement of financial objectives of acquired business. This position is an Individual Contributor and reports to the Sr. Manager, FP&A.
- Facilitate the annual financial/operation planning and budgeting process and subsequent monthly/quarterly forecasts for the acquired business. Partner with business leaders to develop financial and capacity plans in support of acquisition deal model targets.
- Monitor ongoing performance of acquired business and perform periodic variance analysis of budgeted, forecasted and actual financial performance. Clearly interpret and document variance drivers.
- Collaborate with the accounting team for month-end and quarter-end close reporting and analysis.
- Assist in preparing management reports and board of directors packages summarizing P&L and cash flow performance and various SaaS KPI analysis for the acquired business.
- Support department leaders in daily operations and periodic financial and operational performance reviews; developing analysis around drivers, trends, opportunities, and share insights and recommendations through data
- Perform ad hoc business analysis and drive continual process improvements to improve the efficiency, effectiveness, and accuracy of planning & analysis activities
- BA/BS in finance, accounting, business or related field. MBA preferred.
- 6+ years of relevant experience in finance with emphasis on planning, budgeting, forecasting, financial analysis and modeling. Prior experience in corporate finance and/or investment banking preferred.
- Must have experience supporting subscription/SaaS business and good understanding of SaaS business metrics and models.
- Experience with Salesforce.com, NetSuite, and Adaptive Insights.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical abilities, attention to details.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and collaborative skills to effectively partner at all levels.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills. Proficient in financial modeling.
- High integrity and performance standards. Passion for learning and continuous improvement.
What does Mirantis offer you?
- Work with an established Silicon Valley leader in the cloud infrastructure industry.
- Work with exceptionally passionate, talented and engaging colleagues, helping Fortune 500 and Global 2000 customers implement next-generation cloud technologies.
- Be a part of cutting-edge, open-source innovation.
- Thrive in the high-energy environment of a young company where openness, collaboration, risk-taking, and continuous growth are valued.
- Receive a competitive compensation package with strong benefits plan and stock options.