More than 10 years Agilent Development Center in Mirantis has been working as the part of Agilent Technologies - a leader in life sciences, diagnostics and applied chemical markets (http://www.agilent.com/home).
Our team is growing and today we are looking for a .Net Developer who would join our department.
Opportunities we can offer:
- Active participation in the design and development of key components of Agilent’s products (using: C#, .Net Core, AngularJS, HTML5, REST, SPA, WCF, EF and various databases);
- Active influence on such aspects of projects life as: development and planning, architecture design, work and appearance of each project;
- Chance to participate in Silicon Valley software development;
- Work closely with Agilent employees from US and Europe in a collaborative development environment;
- Business trips to the US and Europe;
- Introduce and maintain best development life-cycle practices;
- Mentoring of Software engineers, participation in knowledge sharing.
Our working conditions:
- Competitive salary with monthly indexation in accordance with USD exchange rate (after interview);
- Career and professional growth;
- Paid vacation, 100% paid sick list;
- Medical insurance;
- Benefit program;
- Flexible schedule;
- Friendly atmosphere.
We are looking for a person who has:
- Experience in .Net development;
- Clear understanding of .NET framework platform;
- Good understanding of software engineering practices and coding;
- Technical background in object oriented design, data structures, algorithms;
- Understanding of database technologies;
- Experience in Web-development;
- Good in written English, spoken English;
- ASP.NET Core or WPF experience would be a plus;