Mirantis is an open cloud company focused on harnessing open source innovation to help enterprise application owners become free of infrastructure and operations concerns.
We believe in true cloud experience which is consistent across any infrastructure and built using open standards.
The team / Role Description
KaaS (Kubernetes-as-a-Service) is a core Mirantis product developed with zero-touch, self-service and multi-cloud principles in mind aimed to provide developers and application owners with the consistent experience across various platforms like bare metal, AWS, OpenStack, so that they don’t have to worry about infrastructure.
Zero-touch approach makes focus on Kubernetes and its components consistent workability and life cycle management (LCM) extremely important and requires thorough and intensive verification on all stages of product development.
Mirantis is looking for a talented QA engineer with experience in Docker, Kubernetes and public/private clouds to help us evolve and expand the product.
- Create tests and test automation for Kubernetes & Kubernetes LCM verification
- Help drive decisions about Mirantis KaaS test automation strategies
- Debug, troubleshoot and report failures to the Engineering team
- Work with the geographically distributed teams in a dynamic Agile environment
- Participate in planning, estimation and prioritization of Kubernetes verification
- Bachelor degree in CS or related field
- 5 years of relevant industry experience, with 3+ years of experience creating and managing test automation frameworks
- Strong knowledge in software testing methodologies and testing levels
- Relevant skills are Docker, Kubernetes, Kubernetes e2e test framework, Microservices, Junit, JIRA, Jenkins, Groovy, AWS, OpenStack, Python, GoLang
- Good communication skills, can-do attitude, and focus on results
- Upper-Intermediate spoken and written English
- Work with exceptionally passionate, talented and engaging colleagues
- Competitive compensation package with an excellent benefits package
- Opportunity to make a difference in the world of cloud computing
- Flexible schedule, lots of freedom for creativity and personal growth