Mirantis helps enterprises move to the cloud on their terms, delivering a true cloud experience on any infrastructure, powered by Kubernetes. The company uses a unique as-a-service model empowering developers to build, share and run their applications anywhere – from public to hybrid cloud and to the edge. Mirantis serves many of the world’s leading enterprises, including Adobe, Cox Communications, DocuSign, Reliance Jio, STC, Vodafone, and Volkswagen.
Mirantis is adding a Technical Project Manager to our team! As a Mirantis Project Manager, you will drive to completion all phases of project delivery from proposal, designing, execution and successful closure of engagements. Your activities will include: Project planning, Systematic tracking of daily activities against work plan, and Mitigating risks. Regular coordination with project stakeholders, architects and engineering team, Maintaining regular customer cadence to ensure expected progress and outcomes, and Defining KPIs and collecting metrics providing visibility to current state of project execution to senior management.
- Work closely with our customers to define how implementation of private cloud will increase their business agility
- Work daily with project stakeholders, architects and offshore engineering team to deliver
- Mitigate risks to make sure that the current deliverables will help achieve strategic goals
- Provide complete visibility on the project through reporting and status meetings with senior management
- Define KPIs and collect metrics which show the picture of project execution
- Actively participate in open source community including contributions based on deliverables made during the projects
- 5 years Technical PM experience
- Excellent communicator with the focus on achieving customer’s business goals
- Reasonably technical and understand cloud computing domain (primarily IaaS and PaaS space)
- Have background in Infrastructure, Networking, Data Center Management or related fields
- Pedantic to details and have an ability to track project execution
- Know management practices and development methodologies but can adjust the process to what will work to get things done
- Understand the challenges of working in distributed environment with multiple teams working on different problems
- Understand how to navigate through complex structure of enterprise organizations to get things done
What does Mirantis offer you?
- Work with an established Silicon Valley leader in the cloud infrastructure industry.
- Work with exceptionally passionate, talented and engaging colleagues, helping Fortune 500 and Global 2000 customers implement next-generation cloud technologies.
- Be a part of cutting-edge, open-source innovation.
- Thrive in the high-energy environment of a young company where openness, collaboration, risk-taking, and continuous growth are valued.
- Receive a competitive compensation package with strong benefits plan and stock options.