Mirantis helps enterprises move to the cloud on their terms, delivering a true cloud experience on any infrastructure, powered by Kubernetes. The company uses a unique as-a-service model empowering developers to build, share and run their applications anywhere – from public to hybrid cloud and to the edge. Mirantis serves many of the world’s leading enterprises, including Adobe, Cox Communications, DocuSign, Reliance Jio, STC, Vodafone, and Volkswagen.
We’re looking for a talented IT Security Engineer, who is passionate about building, developing, maintaining and constantly improving corporate security systems across all offices and datacenters; who loves to work with technical people and learn.
- Maintain and develop technical security measurements to protect distributed company’s infrastructure in accordance to industry’s best practices and international standards
- Operate on daily basis security-related systems and infrastructure
- Manage security incidents in cooperation with team members in other locations using follow the sun model
- Collaborate with engineering teams and other members of IT group, including IT Compliance and Security staff.
Requirements (must have).
- Deep understanding of modern security tools and practices, both on-prem and in public clouds;
- Good knowledge of networks, IP routing, traffic filtering;
- Hands-on experience with firewalls, vulnerabilities scanners, VPNs, WAF, IDS/IPS, SIEM, MFA and similar systems in production;
- Awareness of security-related events - new vulnerabilities, exploits/patches, threats, attacks, etc. Proactive response to events that may impact company’s infrastructure;
- Experience with vulnerability scan tooling, audit planning, conducting and results interpreting;
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills;
- Basic Linux skills, preferably Redhat distros;
- Basic understanding of virtualization;
- Work collaboratively with team members, including remote;
Requirements (nice to have)
- Experience with Cisco routers and security appliances, Aruba wireless solutions, Vyatta/Vyos network OS;
- Experience in SOC, cyber forensics, pen-testing, security audits
- Ability to understand and adopt programming code (Python, Ruby, shell) and automation tooling scripts (Puppet, Ansible).
- Work with exceptionally passionate, talented and engaging colleagues
- Entire development process is open source — making it easy to build our portfolio
- High-energy atmosphere of a young company, competitive compensation package
- Strong benefits plan
- Lots of freedom for creativity and personal growth
- Career growth opportunities and ability to relocate
- Medical insurance
- English lessons in the office