Mirantis is an open cloud company focused on harnessing open source innovation to help enterprise application owners to become free of infrastructure and operations concerns. The company employs a unique build-operate-transfer approach to deliver distinct product:
- Mirantis Cloud Platform based on OpenStack and Kubernetes that helps services providers and enterprises run highly tunable private clouds powered by infrastructure-as-code and based on open standards.
About Solution Architecture at Mirantis:
The Solution Architect position offers candidates expansive opportunities for professional growth across a variety of business and technology domains. You will play a key role as an individual leader in the field and contribute internally to an organisational culture that deeply values transparency, performance, development, creativity, collaboration, and trust.
- Craft effective strategies with the Account Executive to direct sales activities across large enterprise organizations
- Discover and qualify business alignment and technical fit between customer requirements and Mirantis product and services
- Qualify requirements and needs, and effectively articulate Mirantis capacity to meet these needs
- Drive high levels of engagement through discovery sessions, enablement, solution positioning and and RFQ/RFP responses.
- Become a trusted advisor for customer technical and management teams A desire to constantly learn new technologies and stay abreast of the distributed computing landscape
- Enable customers through well crafted presentations and training sessions
- Customize and adapt presentations for both small and large audiences, and for audiences with differing levels of technical experience
- Advocate for customer needs and serve as a conduit for customer feedback inside Mirantis across Services, Product, and Support organizations
- Experience managing and coordinating long term relationships across large enterprise organizations 3 or more years customer-facing experience. Presales experience preferred.
- 3-5 years experience with IaaS Layers (AWS, GCP, OpenStack, Azure, VMWare) or PaaS Layers (OpenShift, Rancher, CloudFoundry)
- Soft & Business Skills
- Good communication skills in English
- Effective communicator at all levels from technical through to non-technical directors
- Have experience gathering and understanding customer business requirements
- Technical Hand-on experience
- Kubernetes and Docker container platforms
- OpenStack (as User minimal)
- Technology Skills
- OpenStack Fundamentals
- Infrastructure Service (IaaS, Compute, Storage, Networking)
- Holistic understanding of IT architectures and operating processes and familiar with latest technologies / trends and services within the IT industry
- Willingness & ability to travel up to 75%
Nice to have:
- Technical Hands-on experience:
- OpenStack deployment / administration (as operator)
- Automation tools such as Ansible & Terraform
- Network Administration
- Linux Administration
- Work with exceptionally passionate, talented and engaging colleagues
- High-energy atmosphere of a young open-source friendly company
- Competitive compensation package with strong benefits plan
- Opportunity to make a difference in the world of cloud computing
- Flexible schedule, lots of freedom for creativity and personal growth.