Mirantis is an open cloud company focused on harnessing open source innovation to help enterprise application owners become free of infrastructure and operations concerns. The company employs a unique build-operate-transfer approach to deliver two distinct products:
- Mirantis Cloud Platform based on OpenStack and Kubernetes that helps service providers and enterprises run highly tunable private clouds powered by infrastructure-as-code and based on open standards.
- Mirantis Application Platform based on Spinnaker that helps enterprises adopt cloud native continuous delivery to realize cloud ROI at scale.
Mirantis is adding an Inside Sales Executive to our team! You will be executing a strategic and comprehensive business plan for your territory, including outbound prospecting for new business, responding to inbound customer inquiries, identifying and qualifying customers, and managing the end to end sales process for Mirantis Training Services. Cross-functional teams from Mirantis include the Mirantis Account Executives, Marketing, and Sales Development (Lead Gen), and the Training Services Organization will all provide support and tools for you to leverage to attain and exceed sales performance goals.
Primary focus: will be prospecting, developing business, working with the Mirantis Training Organization to develop proposals for prospects, and closing new Training Services deals.
Mirantis Training Services is the established leader in technical training for open cloud technologies. Since 2012, we have successfully trained over 20,000 cloud professionals, including many from Fortune 500 companies, who choose Mirantis for our expert instructors, proven curriculum, hands-on labs, and vendor-neutral approach. We offer a variety of cloud technology courses for OpenStack, Kubernetes, Istio and Microservices, and Spinnaker. Our mission is to help our students acquire a solid foundation and understand the larger context of cloud native technologies.
- Pipeline Generation - Acquire new customers from prospecting into high levels within organizations, networking and various customer account lists.
- Participate in campaigns and conferences, working with Mirantis Marketing to understand new offers and leads assigned to your region.
- Following-up appropriately on all Training Services leads and sales campaigns
- Solution Selling - Consult with prospective customers to determine their needs and work with Mirantis Training to provide Private Training solutions to fit the customers needs.
- Relationship Management - Develop and manage relationships with both current and prospective clients to develop additional business as well as ensure a high level of client satisfaction
- Accurate Forecasting - Capture activity information on a timely basis as client interactions occur to insure accurate forecasting
- Proactive - Take initiative to learn new offers and products, as they become available. Be able to apply technology knowledge in business development efforts.
Qualifications and Experience Requirements
- Experience with prospecting, and lead generation.
- Ability to sell into a complex organization with multiple layers of decision makers.
- Must be able to analyze client business requirements and develop creative solutions as well as utilize technical resources to complete an accurate sales order.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
What does Mirantis offer you?
- Work with an established Silicon Valley leader in the cloud infrastructure industry.
- Work with exceptionally passionate, talented and engaging colleagues, helping Fortune 500 and Global 2000 customers implement next-generation cloud technologies.
- Be a part of cutting-edge, open-source innovation.
- Thrive in the high-energy environment of a young company where openness, collaboration, risk-taking, and continuous growth are valued.
- Receive a competitive compensation package with strong benefits plan and stock options.