Mirantis is an open cloud company focused on harnessing open source innovation to help enterprise application owners become free of infrastructure and operations concerns. The company employs a unique build-operate-transfer approach to deliver two distinct products:
- Mirantis Cloud Platform based on OpenStack and Kubernetes that helps service providers and enterprises run highly tunable private clouds powered by infrastructure-as-code and based on open standards.
- Mirantis Application Platform based on Spinnaker that helps enterprises adopt cloud native continuous delivery to realize cloud ROI at scale.
Mirantis is adding an experienced OpenContrail Engineer to participate in the engineering support and operation of the customer cloud solution onsite in Dublin, Ireland (or Pleasanton, California).
- Provide engineering support to the customer with OpenContrail 3.2
- troubleshooting complex issues
- coding workarounds and final solution
- Help with automation tasks, upgrade, patching of OpenContrail
Qualifications and Experience Requirements
- Advanced knowledge of OpenContrail internals, architecture, participation in OpenContrail using projects for 2+ years.
- Advanced knowledge in LAN/WAN networks (know the conventional protocols internals in detail) - 5-6 year experience with networking
- 1+ years of experience in automation using scripting languages Bash, Python and configuration management solutions Chef, Ansible
- Knowledge of Linux OS architecture and internals
- 3+ years software engineering experience
What does Mirantis offer you?
- Work with an established Silicon Valley leader in the cloud infrastructure industry.
- Work with exceptionally passionate, talented and engaging colleagues, helping Fortune 500 and Global 2000 customers implement next-generation cloud technologies.
- Be a part of cutting-edge, open-source innovation.
- Thrive in the high-energy environment of a young company where openness, collaboration, risk-taking, and continuous growth are valued.
- Receive a competitive compensation package with strong benefits plan and stock options.