Mirantis delivers open cloud infrastructure to top enterprises using OpenStack, Kubernetes and related open source technologies. Our company is a major contributor of code to many open infrastructure projects and follows a build-operate-transfer model to deliver its Mirantis Cloud Platform and cloud management services, empowering customers to take advantage of open source innovation with no vendor lock-in. Mirantis has helped over 200 enterprises build and operate some of the largest open clouds in the world.
- Design and code new features and enhancements for BusinessApps projects
- Assist with all aspects of the product lifecycle, from specifications through QA.
- Collaborate on finding and fixing bugs.
- Completed or working towards a B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or related field.
- Good HTML\CSS skills and some web design skill preferred.
- Desire and ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies
- Ability to proactively identify and solve engineering problems
- Good interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Work in a leading company in cloud computing industry
- High-energy atmosphere of open source
- Multiple opportunities for on-the-job learning and professional growth
- Flexible schedule (both full -time and part time)
- Supervision by experienced mentors
- English courses