Mirantis is an open cloud company focused on harnessing open source innovation to help enterprise application owners to become free of infrastructure and operations concerns.
Mirantis is looking for an experienced DevOps/Network Engineer to participate in the development and operation of networking software developed in the scope of open-source community projects.
It is an open-source software platform that is helping operators to deploy mobile networks quickly and easily called Magma. Magma provides a software-centric distributed mobile packet core and tools for automating network management.
- Deployment and Operations of containerization environments: K8s, Docker
- Planning and implementation of DevOps practices
- Be ready to be available for on-call to fix the complex issues
- 1+ years experience with Kubernetes (K8s), Docker
- Advanced knowledge in LAN/WAN networks (know the main protocols internals in detail) - 5-6 year experience with networking
- 2+ years experience in automation scripts development (Bash, Ansible, Puppet, helm or so)
- Knowledge of Linux OS architecture
- 3Gpp stack: HSS, AAA-Swx, Diameter, PCRF/PCEF, OCS, GGSN, Gx, Gy
- Wifi AP, WAC, AGW, Radius Authentication, Authentication->EAP-AKA, EAP-SIM
- Competitive salary (after an interview);
- Interesting and dynamic project;
- Career and professional growth;
- Medical insurance
- Flexible schedule.