Mirantis is an open cloud company focused on harnessing open source innovation to help enterprise application owners become free of infrastructure and operations concerns. The company employs a unique build-operate-transfer approach to deliver two distinct products:
- Mirantis Cloud Platform based on OpenStack and Kubernetes that helps service providers and enterprises run highly tunable private clouds powered by infrastructure-as-code and based on open standards.
- Mirantis Application Platform based on Spinnaker that helps enterprises adopt cloud native continuous delivery to realize cloud ROI at scale.
We are looking for talented DevOps Engineer, who is willing to work on the intersection of IT and software engineering, be passionate about open-source and be able to design and deploy cloud infrastructure build on top of open-source components.
- Contribute to Mirantis flagship product: MCP (Mirantis Cloud Platform)
- Contribute and extend Monitoring solution for MCP
- Analyze requirements from the Mirantis Cloud Platform team, propose and implement improvements in Monitoring toolset to address use cases and requirements
- Work with geographically distributed international teams on technical challenges and process improvements
- Contribute to Mirantis’ deployment knowledge base
- Continuously improve tooling and technologies set
- At least 3 years of practical administration experience in Linux (RHEL, CentOS, Ubuntu) as a server platform. Required experience with Linux operation system itself as well as with production level software and hardware.
- Hands-on experience in Puppet, SaltStack or other IT automation tools
- Practical administration experience of virtualized environments based on KVM / Docker
- Hands-on experience with scripting languages
- Ability to understand and troubleshoot code written in Python
- English language on an intermediate level
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge of OpenStack is a big plus
- Experience in onboarding applications to the cloud is a big plus
- Experience in Python programming
- Experience with monitoring/logging solution ie.Zabbix/docker/sensu/grafana/ES
- Knowledge of SDN / Juniper Contrail solution
- Knowledge of Kubernetes and Application Containerization
- High-energy atmosphere of a young company
- Build large scale, innovative systems for mission-critical use
- Collaborate with exceptionally passionate, talented and engaging colleagues
- Competitive compensation package
- Strong benefits plan (you will decide how to spend your budget)
- Flexible working schedule - possibility to work from home.
- Lots of freedom for creativity and personal growth.