Mirantis is looking for an experienced (Senior) Software Engineer to participate in developing networking software - Magma project sponsored by Facebook.
Magma is an open-sourcing software platform that is helping operators to deploy mobile networks quickly and easily. Magma provides a software-centric distributed mobile packet core and tools for automating network management.
- 5+ years of progressive experience in software development and testing
- 2+ years of experience with Go/Python development in Unix/Linux environment
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking
- Knowledge of Linux kernel internals
- Strong knowledge in software architecture, data structures, modern design patterns, microservice
- Experience with shell scripting including tools such as awk, grep and sed.
- Experience with development or deployment applications to K8s
- Highly motivated, positive, detail-oriented and responsible
- Good team player and good communication skills
- Upper-Intermediate written and spoken English
- Experience with development or deployment applications to AWS, GCP or so
- Knowledge in Wireless networking technologies (3gpp stack, WiFi)
- Experience with issue-tracking systems: Jira, etc.
- Develop and maintain software components of Magma platform
- Demonstrate the ability to identify and isolate problem areas within entire application flow, investigate the underlying cause and implement solutions
- Design/Implement/improve software features of high quality and on schedule.
- Competitive salary (after an interview);
- Interesting and dynamic project;
- Business trips
- Career and professional growth;
- 20-working days paid vacation
- Medical insurance;
- Benefit program;
- Flexible schedule.