Mirantis is the flexible infrastructure company, harnessing open source to free application owners from operations concerns. The company employs a unique build-operate-transfer approach to deliver two distinct products:
- Mirantis Cloud Platform, which is based on Kubernetes and OpenStack and helps services providers and enterprises run highly tunable private clouds powered by infrastructure-as-code and based on open standards.
- Mirantis Application Platform, which is based on Spinnaker and helps enterprises adopt cloud native continuous delivery to realize cloud ROI at scale.
To date, Mirantis has helped more than 200 enterprises and service providers build and operate some of the largest open clouds in the world. Its customers include iconic brands such as Adobe, AT&T, Comcast, Reliance Jio, State Farm, STC, Vodafone, Volkswagen, and Wells Fargo. Learn more at www.mirantis.com.
Are you looking for the opportunity to contribute momentum to a high velocity, rapidly scaling company? Then we’re looking for you!
We are seeking an amazing Sales Development Representative with experience in Account Based Marketing, to help take Mirantis to the next level. As an ABM SDR, you are responsible for collaboratively working with Mirantis Field Sales, and Mirantis Marketing, to develop outbound prospecting campaigns with a 1-to-1 or 1-to-few model. The SDR will be aggressively prospecting, identifying, qualifying and developing the sales pipeline. This role is the first step in the selling process, and presents the first impression of Mirantis to our prospective customers. We’re seeking highly professional, enthusiastic ‘hunters’ with a sales orientation and a drive to succeed. This is a fantastic platform to launch a successful career in the OpenSource Cloud world.
- Aggressively identify and qualify sales opportunities in large, enterprise accounts
- Develop new business via telephone and communication such as email and social media to introduce Cloud Services /Products and identify potential new Channel Partners.
- Research key individuals and decision makers within specific named accounts to identify targets for demand generation and promotional campaigns.
- Obtain thorough knowledge of the prospect’s potential use cases, while identifying the business outcomes to which Mirantis will align.
- Providing a high-level overview of products and services and set introductions between prospect business units and the Mirantis Sales team
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to uncover sales leads in new territories through targeted emails and cold calls
- Develop and manage a consistent pipeline of qualified prospective opportunities.
- 2 years of technology related sales generation (lead generation) experience in a business-to-business (B2B) environment. High-tech products/services preferred.
- Proven work experience and excellent knowledge of sales development best practices as a Lead Generation Specialist, Sales Associate or similar role, including Account Based Marketing practices.
- Prior use of Salesforce.com and web conferencing tools such as Skype, Go-to-Meeting or WebEx a plus
- Strong ability to work independently while supporting a team
- Unstoppable energy while maintaining high motivation and a great attitude.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively through email and via telephone.
- College degree preferred or previous Lead Generation experience.
- Willing to learn, self starter