Mirantis is an open cloud company focused on harnessing open source innovation to help enterprise application owners become free of infrastructure and operations concerns. The company employs a unique build-operate-transfer approach to deliver two distinct products:
- Mirantis Cloud Platform based on OpenStack and Kubernetes that helps service providers and enterprises run highly tunable private clouds powered by infrastructure-as-code and based on open standards.
- Mirantis Application Platform based on Spinnaker that helps enterprises adopt cloud native continuous delivery to realize cloud ROI at scale.
Mirantis is adding an Executive Administrative Assistant to our team! Are you a smart, creative problem solver with exceptional work ethic and excellent communication skills? Do you want to work at one of the hottest technology companies in Silicon Valley? Come join Mirantis, the #1 Pure Play OpenStack Company. Mirantis is growing fast in the US and internationally and is looking for a terrific Executive Assistant to go above and beyond to keep the team happy, productive and be an integral part of our business's success.
- Provide administrative support to Mirantis’ CEO/Co-Founder, CMO/Co-Founder and COO with poise, grace and utmost professionalism.
- Excellent common sense and ability to make solid judgment calls autonomously, with discretion with highly confidential information
- Intuitive and proactive, with the foresight to anticipate needs
- Interact with Mirantis’ Board of Directors, investors, employees and management team.
- Manage scheduling of Board meetings, executive staff meetings, off-sites, dinners, events and speaking engagements. Ensure that all logistics are handled including facilities, A/V, security and catering requirements with focus on efficient time management.
- Manage a demanding calendar involving participants from various departments/functional groups and geographic locations/time zones with tact and
- Perform special projects and research assignments as time allows and required
- Plan and book domestic and international travel arrangements
- Help build a vibrant, open, upbeat office culture
- Provide assistance with expense reports
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks, meet deadlines and maintain high quality attention to detail
- Demonstrate high levels of professionalism when communicating in person, by email or by phone
- Ability to work on multiple projects, manage priorities, and accurately set expectations
- Outstanding time management skills and attention to detail
- Strong planning, organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people and job functions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to remain energetic and positive in a fast paced environmentStrong partner with other administrative staff, providing coverage for each other
Qualifications and Experience Requirements
- BA/BS, or equivalent job experience.
- Organized, punctual, excellent attention to detail.
- 7+ years experience performing executive administrative support and general office management duties ideally in fast paced, results driven technology companies.
- Deep knowledge of international travel logistics management including obtaining travel visas.
- Proficient, savvy and enthusiastic user of technology, ideally both Macintosh and PC, as well as MS Office applications, Google and other cloud based applications and can quickly learn any new desktop or mobile app that is put in front of you.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are an absolute must as well as strong interpersonal skills and the ability to handle multi-faceted responsibilities simultaneously.
- Professional presence, maturity, dependability and ability to handle highly sensitive and confidential information is critical. This is a highly visible position that requires interaction with associates at all levels internally as well as high level executives, investors and board members externally.
- Ability and desire to learn new skills and effectively perform unfamiliar tasks quickly.
- Openness to taking on new responsibilities as needs change and new requirements develop.
- Must be results oriented and have a high degree of motivation, decision-making, organizational and time-management skills.
- You can remain calm and composed in stressful situations.
What does Mirantis offer you?
- Work with an established Silicon Valley leader in the cloud infrastructure industry.
- Work with exceptionally passionate, talented and engaging colleagues, helping Fortune 500 and Global 2000 customers implement next-generation cloud technologies.
- Be a part of cutting-edge, open-source innovation.
- Thrive in the high-energy environment of a young company where openness, collaboration, risk-taking, and continuous growth are valued.
- Receive a competitive compensation package with strong benefits plan and stock options.