Mirantis delivers open cloud infrastructure to top enterprises using OpenStack, Kubernetes and related open source technologies. The company is a major contributor of code to many open infrastructure projects and follows a build-operate-transfer model to deliver its Mirantis Cloud Platform and cloud management services, empowering customers to take advantage of open source innovation with no vendor lock-in.
We are looking for a talented and inquisitive engineers, who strive to provide best clustered storage experience to customers.You will be working internally with our product development, cloud operations and engineering teams to define enhancements and automations to our products and get the thing done!
If you’re passionate about open source software, Mirantis is the place for you!
- 3+ years of Linux system administration experience
- Hands-on Ceph experience
- Knowledge of Kubernetes, Docker
- Practical experience with configuration management and deployment tools (Puppet, Salt, Ansible)
- Fluent in Python or Go
- Good understanding of networking concepts and protocols
- Willingness to partake in on-call rota
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Rook
- Experience with databases and message brokers (MySQL, Galera, PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ)
- Experience configuring, customizing, and extending monitoring tools (Nagios, Prometheus, Zabbix)
- Practical experience of deploying and administering OpenStack
- Contributing to upstream Open Source projects
- High-energy atmosphere of a young company
- Build large scale, innovative systems for mission-critical use
- Collaborate with exceptionally passionate, talented and engaging colleagues
- Competitive compensation package
- Strong benefits plan (you will decide how to spend your budget)
- Flexible working schedule - possibility to work from home.
- Lots of freedom for creativity and personal growth.