Mirantis has more experience delivering OpenStack clouds to more customers than any other company. We build the infrastructure that makes OpenStack work. We are profitable, have strong investors, and ample cash reserves. We are proud to be Founding sponsors of OpenStack, and to serve on the OpenStack Foundation Board.
What Linux was to open source and operating systems, OpenStack is to cloud computing. It makes programmable infrastructure vendor-neutral and frictionless to access, not to mention it unlocks distributed applications and accelerates innovation. OpenStack transforms virtualization from an efficiency to a whole new compute paradigm.
If you’re an ambitious Linux lover and thrive on automation - you will want to work here because we like-minded people with the same goals. We are building a data center management product (mcp) inclose integration with the whole OpenStack community. Speaking about DevOps, we need the one who will help us in all CI, testing, source code repositories and other areas of integration - in a tight collaboration with mcp and OpenStack Infra teams, distributed all across the world. We want you to bring your best ideas of how it should look like and implement it, and be proud of what you made.
- Automate as much as possible
- Consolidate the control of infrastructure used by mcp team to a single place in an automated fashion, but can be distributed as needed for our global team
- Develop repeatable "Infrastructure-as-code” development via Jenkins, Puppet, other configuration management.
- Configuration management in Python, bash, Salt and other instruments
- Follow mcp release team operational requirements and guidelines
- Keep mcp development automated workflows
- Automate release process and workflows
- Excellent communication skills
- Spoken English
- Great problem solving skills
- Systems administration in Linux
- Experience in DevOps or close areas
- Excellent knowledge of Linux automation tools (utilities, bash, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of Python or bash
- Experience with DevOps practices,CI/CD, Puppet, Salt
- Technical leadership in past
- Proven record of work in Open Source community
What We Offer
- Work with exceptionally passionate, talented and engaging colleagues
- Entire development process is open source - making it easy to build our portfolio
- High-energy atmosphere of a young company, competitive compensation package
- Strong benefits plan
- Lots of freedom for creativity and personal growth
- Offline meetings with OpenStack colleagues - business trips, including OpenStack Summits
- Career growth opportunities and ability to relocate
- Medical insurance
- English lessons in the office