Mirantis is an open cloud company focused on harnessing open source innovation to help enterprise application owners to become free of infrastructure and operations concerns. The company employs a unique build-operate-transfer approach to deliver two distinct products:
- Mirantis Cloud Platform based on OpenStack and Kubernetes that helps services providers and enterprises run highly tunable private clouds powered by infrastructure-as-code and based on open standards.
- Mirantis Application Platform based on Spinnaker that helps enterprises adopt cloud-native continuous delivery to realize cloud ROI at scale.
To date, Mirantis has helped more than 200 enterprises and service providers build and operate some of the largest open clouds in the world. Its customers include iconic brands such as Adobe, AT&T, Comcast, Reliance Jio, State Farm, STC, Vodafone, Volkswagen, and Wells Fargo. Learn more at www.mirantis.com.
- Drive the customer partnership for key strategic customers. Establish executive relationships, advocate for customer to rapidly knock down adoption blockers, and coordinate across multiple work streams and teams to maintain customer momentum.
- Manage the post-sales relationship with customers to maximize value.
- Team with customer technical and implementation leads and partners to manage and drive successful adoption of Mirantis Cloud Platform
- Guide customers through the entire innovation lifecycle, building strategic roadmaps and driving achievement of key milestones. Serve as leader and advocate for business transformation, enabling teams to embrace cloud technologies.
- Provide best practices and work closely with associates from other teams in order to add value to our partner ecosystem offerings through a collaborative approach
- 5+ years of Partner Management experience in the high-technology, cloud industry, software or open source field.
- Current relationships at key partners across EMEA
- Experience working in partner marketing
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain partner and internal executive-level relationships
- Deep understanding of what motivates our distinct partners and proven experience in leading a results-oriented communication with partners
- Excellent networking, persuasion, assertive, and communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and to inspire and manage cross-functional virtual teams
- Solid understanding and proven experience with various channels and partner types; solid knowledge of the cloud provider market
- Fluent in English; knowledge of additional European languages is a plus
- Willingness to travel up to approximately 50-60%
- High-energy atmosphere of a young cloud company
- Build large scale, innovative systems for mission-critical use
- Collaborate with exceptionally passionate, talented and engaging colleagues
- Competitive compensation package with strong benefits plan
- Lots of freedom for creativity and personal growth