Mirantis delivers open cloud infrastructure to top enterprises using OpenStack, Kubernetes and related open source technologies. The company is a major contributor of code to many open infrastructure projects and follows a build-operate-transfer model to deliver Mirantis Cloud Platform and cloud management services, empowering customers to take advantage of open source innovation with no vendor lock-in.
What Linux was to open source and operating systems, OpenStack is to cloud computing. It makes programmable infrastructure vendor-neutral and frictionless to access, not to mention it unlocks distributed applications and accelerates innovation. OpenStack transforms virtualization from an efficiency to a whole new compute paradigm.
- Continuously improve tooling and technologies set
- Participation on product design and implementation
- Contribute to Mirantis deployment and operation knowledge base
- Work with the team to develop new software based networking technologies and Network Function virtualization.
Requirements (MUST have skills):
- A strong desire to take on new challenges and learn new things
- Proficient with Linux, especially Debian/Ubuntu
- Advanced understanding of networking protocols
- Understanding of SDN concepts
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills.
- Basic understanding of virtualization
- Ability to understand and troubleshoot code written in Python, Jinja, Yaml, Shell
- Ability to work with version control system especially GIT
- Work collaboratively with team members
Nice to have skills:
- Knowledge of KVM/Qemu virtualization
- Experience with OpenStack
- Knowledge of Saltstack configuration management
- Knowledge of Juniper Contrail or OpenContrail.
- Experience with Public cloud platforms - Google Cloud, AWS, Azure
- Experience with Docker, Docker Swarm and Kubernetes
- High-energy atmosphere of a young cloud company
- Build large scale, innovative systems for mission-critical use
- Collaborate with exceptionally passionate, talented and engaging colleagues
- Competitive compensation package with strong benefits plan
- Lots of freedom for creativity and personal growth.
- Relocation package.