Sales Operations Manager
Mirantis is the flexible infrastructure company, harnessing open source to free application owners from operations concerns. The company employs a unique build-operate-transfer approach to deliver two distinct products:
- Mirantis Cloud Platform, which is based on Kubernetes and OpenStack and helps services providers and enterprises run highly tunable private clouds powered by infrastructure-as-code and based on open standards.
- Mirantis Application Platform, which is based on Spinnaker and helps enterprises adopt cloud native continuous delivery to realize cloud ROI at scale.
To date, Mirantis has helped more than 200 enterprises and service providers build and operate some of the largest open clouds in the world. Its customers include iconic brands such as Adobe, AT&T, Comcast, Reliance Jio, State Farm, STC, Vodafone, Volkswagen, and Wells Fargo. Learn more at www.mirantis.com.
Reporting to the SVP WW Sales, the Sales Ops Manager will be the technical and analytical foundation of our global sales team, comprised of Sales, Sales Engineering, Inside Sales, and Sales Development functions. They will own Salesforce Sales Cloud administration, sales process and compensation management, and key collaborations with the demand gen team. Strong communication and analytical skills are essential. This role has executive visibility and is a critical position that directly impacts our sales team’s ability to execute.
- Day-to-day management and administration of Salesforce for the sales and executive teams, including building, updating and managing the platform, processes, data, and reporting on sales metrics and bookings results, and conducting operational and Salesforce training for new sales team members.
- Manage sales compensation plans, tracking, and reporting for payroll processing.
- Own all sales-related company tools, documents and processes (compensation plans, playbooks, etc.).
- Run weekly global pipeline review calls to ensure Salesforce information is accurate and appropriate next steps are identified for individual sales opportunities.
- Ensure all sales tools and collateral are accessible to the team.
- Take on special projects as needed to enable the sales team, such as implementing named accounts processes and tooling.
- 3+ years of experience in a Sales Operations role.
- Proven, excellent Salesforce administration skills, including Forecasts, Reports, Analytics, Roles, Profiles, AppExchange packages, and more.
- Deep understanding of enterprise software sales cycles, deal structures and sales compensation methodologies.
- Advanced spreadsheet skills.
- Excellent technical aptitude with the ability to learn new applications quickly.
- Desire and ability to work in a fast-paced startup culture.
- Outstanding teamwork and communication skills.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Admin experience with LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Docusign.
- Working knowledge or hands-on experience in Finance and Accounting.
- Experience with Marketing Automation tools such as Marketo, Pardot, etc.
- Experience with demand gen programs and building waterfall models.