Mirantis is the flexible infrastructure company, harnessing open source to free application owners from operations concerns.
Mirantis Cloud Platform is based on Kubernetes and OpenStack and helps services providers and enterprises run highly tunable private clouds powered by infrastructure-as-code and based on open standards.To date, Mirantis has helped more than 200 enterprises and service providers build and operate some of the largest open clouds in the world. Its customers include iconic brands such as Adobe, AT&T, Comcast, Reliance Jio, State Farm, STC, Vodafone, Volkswagen, and Wells Fargo.
We are looking for talented Kubernetes DevOps, who is willing to work on the intersection of IT and software engineering, be passionate about open-source and be able to design and deploy cloud infrastructure build on top of open-source components.
- Extend the functionality of Mirantis Kubernetes cloud solution;
- Deploy and troubleshoot production systems to ensure the highest uptimes are maintained;
- Work with geographically distributed international teams on technical challenges and process improvements;
- Contribute to Mirantis’ deployment knowledge base;
- Continuously improve tooling and technologies set;
- Facilitate knowledge transfer to the customers during deployment projects;
- At least 3 years of practical experience in Linux (RHEL, CentOS, Ubuntu) as a server platform. Required experience with Linux operation system itself as well as with production level software and hardware.
- At least 2 years of practical experience of using virtualized environments
- At least 1 year of experience with Kubernetes and Docker; building and deploying infrastructure as well as applications
- Wide experience in Networking, Security, Linux (Kernel, Namespaces, cgroups)
- 2 plus years in development experience (Python, Go, Bash)
- Experience with Ceph, Calico, Istio, Prometheus
- Practical experience in the configuration management automation tools like Ansible, Salt.
- Background in computer science and object-oriented design, data structures, and algorithms.
- High-energy atmosphere of a young company
- Build large scale, innovative systems for mission-critical use
- Collaborate with exceptionally passionate, talented and engaging colleagues
- Competitive compensation package with strong benefits plan
- Lots of freedom for creativity and personal growth.