Mirantis is the leading global provider of Software and Services for OpenStack ™, a massively scalable and feature-rich Open Source Cloud Operating System. OpenStack is used by hundreds of companies, including AT&T, Cisco, HP, NASA, Dell, PayPal and many more. Mirantis is the leading global provider of Software and Services for OpenStack ™, a massively scalable and feature-rich Open Source Cloud Operating System. OpenStack is used by hundreds of companies, including AT&T, Cisco, HP, NASA, Dell, PayPal and many more.
We are looking for talented Kubernetes DevOps, who is willing to work on the intersection of IT and software engineering, be passionate about open-source and be able to design and deploy cloud infrastructure build on top of open-source components.
- Extend the functionality of Mirantis Kubernetes cloud solution;
- Deploy and troubleshoot production systems to ensure the highest uptimes are maintained;
- Facilitate knowledge transfer to the customers during deployment projects;
- Work with geographically distributed international teams on technical challenges and process improvements;
- Contribute to Mirantis’ deployment knowledge base;
- Continuously improve tooling and technologies set
- At least 3 years of practical experience in Linux (RHEL, CentOS, Ubuntu) as a server platform. Required experience with Linux operation system itself as well as with production level software and hardware.
- At least 2 years of practical experience of using virtualized environments based on KVM
- At least 1 year of experience with Kubernetes and Docker; building and deploying infrastructure as well as applications
- At least 1 year of practical experience in Ansible, Puppet, Chef or other configuration management automation tools for medium and large environments.
- Wide experience in Networking, Security, Linux (Kernel, Namespaces, cgroups)
- 3 plus years in development experience (Python, Go, Bash)
- Experience with Ceph, Calico, Istio, Prometheus
- 1+ year of experience in developing APIs, web services
- Strong background in computer science, with strong competencies in object-oriented design, data structures, and algorithms.
- High-energy atmosphere of a young company
- Build large scale, innovative systems for mission-critical use
- Collaborate with exceptionally passionate, talented and engaging colleagues
- Competitive compensation package with strong benefits plan
- Lots of freedom for creativity and personal growth.