We are looking for talented Junior Cloud Engineer who is willing to work on the intersection of IT and software engineering, be passionate about open-source and be able to learn how to design and deploy cloud infrastructure build on top of open-source components.
What you will do:
- Plan and deploy OpenStack cloud solutions for our customers;
- Extend functionality for OpenStack cloud solutions;
- Facilitate knowledge transfer to the customers during deployment projects;
- Work with geographically distributed international teams on technical challenges and process improvements;
- Contribute to Mirantis’ deployment knowledge base;
- Continuously improve tooling and technologies set.
- practical administration experience in Linux (RHEL, CentOS, Ubuntu) as a server platform. Required experience with Linux operation system itself as well as with production level software and hardware.
- hands-on administration experience in networks
- clear understanding of modern and currently used network protocols and processes running on each of network layers
- knowledge of infrastructure automation tools
- ability to understand and troubleshoot code written in Python and Ruby
- excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- English language on an intermediate level
- ability and willingness to travel abroad
- open minded and readiness for learning
- High-energy atmosphere of a young US based company
- Build large scale, innovative systems for mission-critical use
- Collaborate with exceptionally passionate, talented and engaging colleagues
- Competitive compensation package
- Strong benefits plan (you will decide how to spend your budget)
- Flexible working schedule
- Lots of freedom for creativity and personal growth.