Since 2007 Agilent Development Center in Mirantis successfully delivering products as the part of Agilent Technologies - a leader in life sciences, diagnostics and applied chemical markets.The company provides laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise, enabling customers to gain the insights they seek. Agilent focuses its expertise on six key markets: Food, Environmental and Forensics, Pharmaceutical, Diagnostics, Chemical and Energy, Research.
The purpose of Agilent Research Laboratories is to power Agilent’s growth through breakthrough science and technology. To complement their product line R&D, Agilent Labs looks beyond the evolution of current products and platforms to create the technologies that will underlie tomorrow’s breakthroughs, enabling Agilent customers to answer questions at the leading edge of life science, diagnostics and the applied markets.
For more details about Agilent Technologies and products please see:
Today Mirantis and Agilent Technologies are looking for an experienced QA Engineer, who would join our distributed team (we have engineers in California, Russia, Ukraine).
- Help with organization of QA team work;
- Provide estimates for technical QA and R&D tasks;
- Mentoring of QA engineers, participation in knowledge sharing;
- Participate in manual testing of Agilent OpenLAB products (Desktop and Web applications);
- Design of test cases (create new, improve the existing test cases and work on improvement of test coverage);
- Participate in QA Automation (create new auto tests, maintain existent, improve framework);
- Defects reporting;
- Activities coordination with colleagues in the USA.
- Experience in QA Automation (C#, Java, Python);
- Strong communication skills;
- Proficient in written English, spoken English;
- Strong knowledge of QA theory;
- Knowledge of software testing methodologies;
- Experience in test design;
- Higher education in IT or related.
- Knowledge of Gherkin format;
- Selenium WebDriver;
- Experience using of Source Control systems (Git/SVN/...);
- Experience with issues tracking systems: JIRA;
- Experience with CI (Jenkins).
- Chance to participate in Silicon Valley software development;
- Competitive compensation package;
- Strong benefits plan (you will decide how to spend your budget);
- Career and professional growth;
- Medical insurance in the best clinics;
- Business trips to California and Europe;
- Flexible schedule;
- Modern office, comfortable work environment;
- Friendly atmosphere.