We are transforming the cloud computing industry and you will be helping us lead the change. As an Inside Sales Executive at Mirantis you will execute a strategic and comprehensive business plan for your territory, including outbound prospecting for new business, responding to inbound customer inquiry, identifying and qualifying customers, and mapping the benefits of Mirantis Solutions to customer’s business requirements. Your overall focus areas will be in prospecting, developing business, responding to RFP and RFI's, developing proposals for presentation to customers, and selling Services and Products. Cross-functional teams from Mirantis’ Account Executive, Marketing, Solutions Engineering, Professional Services, and Product Development functions will provide support and tools for you to leverage to attain and exceed sales performance goals.
- Bid and Proposal management - work with the assigned sales team to define RFP/RFI response and coordinate the successful completion of pursuit milestones.
- Pipeline Generation- acquire new customer database from calling into high level within prospect organizations, networking and various customer account lists.
- Participates in campaigns and conferences, works with marketing team to understand new offers and leads in assigned region, generates leads independently and follows-up appropriately
- Solution Selling – consults with clients to determine their needs and works with application sales specialists to generate multi-product/service solutions. Takes initiative to learn new offers and products, as they become available. Able to apply technology knowledge in business development efforts
- Relationship Management – develops and manages relationships with current clients to develop additional business as well as ensure a high level of client satisfaction
- Accurate Forecasting – captures activity information on a timely basis as client interactions occur to insure accurate product and services forecasting
- Experience with prospecting, lead generation and solution selling skills with a demonstrated track record of selling into complex organizations with multiple layers of decision makers.
- Market knowledge (i.e. industry knowledge relevant to geographic area) and healthy interest in (cloud) technology as the company is very technical
- Must possess business experience to analyze client business requirements and develop creative solutions as well as utilize technical resources to complete an accurate and technically assured sales order.
- Exceptional communication skills (English)
- Determination and a drive to succeed.
- Process driven and ability to work on multiple tracks / activities in parallel with a constant focus on progressing leads & opportunities forward towards closure.
- Work constructively across cultural boundaries in a globally distributed organization
What We Offer
- Work with exceptionally passionate, talented and engaging colleagues
- Be a part of cutting edge of open-source innovation since Linux
- High-energy atmosphere of a young company, competitive compensation package with strong benefits plan and stock options
- Lots of freedom for creativity and personal growth