Mirantis delivers open cloud infrastructure to top enterprises using OpenStack, Kubernetes and related open source technologies. Our company is a major contributor of code to many open infrastructure projects and follows a build-operate-transfer model to deliver its Mirantis Cloud Platform and cloud management services, empowering customers to take advantage of open source innovation with no vendor lock-in. Mirantis has helped over 200 enterprises build and operate some of the largest open clouds in the world.
What Linux was to open source and operating systems, OpenStack is to cloud computing. It makes programmable infrastructure vendor-neutral and frictionless to access, not to mention it unlocks distributed applications and accelerates innovation. OpenStack transforms virtualization from an efficiency to a whole new compute paradigm.
You will be responsible for:
- Continuously improve and automate QA tooling
- Participate in design and implementation of product testing framework
- Participate in cloud deployment process and ensure quality of the delivered product
- Contribute to Mirantis quality and operation knowledge base
- A strong desire to take on new challenges and learn new things
- Hands-on with Linux, especially Debian/Ubuntu
- Basic understanding of virtualization
- Ability to understand and troubleshoot code written in Python, Jinja and Shell.
- Understanding of data-object structures like Yaml, Json and XML
- Basic understanding of configuration management
- Ability to work with version control - especially Git
- Intermediate English skills
- Work collaboratively with team members
Nice to have skills:
- Knowledge of KVM/Qemu virtualization
- Experience with OpenStack
- Knowledge of Saltstack configuration management
- Experience with Public cloud platforms - Google Cloud, AWS, Azure
- Experience with Docker, Docker Swarm and Kubernetes
- Experience with Jenkins and other CI automation tools
- Build large scale, innovative systems for mission-critical use
- Collaborate with exceptionally passionate, talented and engaging colleagues
- Competitive compensation package with strong benefits plan
- Free training sessions if you are ready to master your cloud skills!
- Lots of freedom for creativity and personal growth
- Fully stocked kitchen:)
- Relocation support if you are ready to moved.