Mirantis is the leading global provider of Software and Services for OpenStack ™, a massively scalable and feature-rich Open Source Cloud Operating System. OpenStack is used by hundreds of companies, including AT&T, Cisco, HP, Internap, NASA, Dell, GE, and many more.
As a leading global provider, Mirantis offers the leading OpenStack technology platform coupled with unique, cost-effective global services delivery model founded on years of deep software engineering experience for demanding Fortune 1000 companies.
Mirantis Inc. is inviting an enthusiastic Technical Service Lead, who will help to identify structural, technical, and procedural shortcomings and suggest & implement improvements to help the Cloud Operations Team operate cloud environments for our Customers more efficiently.
- Technical liaison between Product, Professional Services and Operations Teams
- Provide technical & architectural leadership to Cloud Operation Engineers
- Review plans for updating, upgrading and enhancing customer’s cloud environments
- Lead change management approval committee
- Identify possible improvements in the product, develop new requirements based on expertise from Operations Teams
- Identify and implement improvements in support and operations procedures, workflows
- Actively contribute to internal operations Knowledge Base
- Review & develop Standard Operating Procedures
- Prepare cloud performance reports for customers
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good Linux system administration and troubleshooting skills
- Good understanding of networking concepts and protocols
- Proven ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- Proven ability to work effectively across corporate functions
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor degree required. Business or technical degree preferred.
Nice to Have
- Experience with OpenStack, Kubernetes, Docker & Docker Swarm
- Experience with public cloud platforms - Google Cloud, AWS, Azure
- Knowledge of KVM/Qemu virtualization
- Knowledge of SaltStack configuration management
- Knowledge of Juniper Contrail or OpenContrail
- Proficiency in Salesforce, Jira, Confluence
- Work with exceptionally passionate, talented and engaging colleagues
- High-energy atmosphere of a young open-source friendly company
- Competitive compensation package with strong benefits plan
- Opportunity to make a difference in the world of cloud computing
- Flexible schedule, lots of freedom for creativity and personal growth