As our increasing roster of enterprises and service providers begin their cloud transformation, we are looking for technical and customer relationship talent to usher our customers through the operational challenges of adopting Mirantis as their cloud computing platform.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be one of the primary technical points of contact for our customers; helping to plan, implement, and coordinate ongoing operations of business critical Mirantis cloud infrastructure. You will work hand-in-hand with technical staff and executives on improving the performance and business value of our customers’ clouds. In this role, you will also act as the voice of the customer within Mirantis to escalate problems and to drive prioritization of business needs for our customers. This position is based in different locations across the United States.
Your success in this role means higher customer satisfaction, retention, and expansion of Mirantis business. We guarantee that there will never be a boring moment while working at Mirantis!
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Define and maintain success plans for customers that outline the critical success factors, metrics for success, potential issues, and action plans
- Assist in the design and architecture of Mirantis cloud infrastructure.
- Oversee pre-production operations planning and conduct customer on-boarding
- Ensure that change management, incident and problem management processes are working well
- Drive technical issue escalation within multiple internal and external teams
- Provide detailed reviews of service disruptions, including recommendations to prevent a recurrence
- Prepare and review operational performance reports with the customer, as appropriate for weekly, monthly, and quarterly cadence
- Leverage knowledge of your customers’ environments to assist support engineers and service teams in better serving customer’s needs
- Provide timely account or issue executive summary status reporting both to customers and management.
- Champion and advocate for customer requirements within Mirantis (be their voice)
- Prepare and educate customers on new features and releases.
- Monitor adoption and utilization trends, work closely with customer and Mirantis teams to address adoption blockers.
- Proactively work with sales on subscription renewals, identify renewal risk and collaborate with internal teams to remediate and ensure a successful renewal.
- 3+ years design/implementation/operations/consulting experience of distributed applications
- Experience and understanding of systems administration / networking / troubleshooting
- Background in multiple disciplines is a plus: business/operations reviews, process improvement, technical support and data center operations, program and project management, software development and deployment, business consulting.
- Solid understanding of cloud architecture and technologies.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects in a fast-moving and sometimes ambiguous environment, work effectively across corporate functions (e.g. Sales, Services, Product Management, and Development).
- Exceptional customer focus and bias for action, ability to translate customer business goals and issues into actionable plans and solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- Ability to manage customer escalations (internally and externally) and negotiate a resolution.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, including issue tracking, triaging and crisis management.
- Previous customer facing experience as a technical lead
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to lead and facilitate meetings and presentations, create content for documentation deliverables.
- Bachelor degree required, at a minimum. Business or technical degree preferred.
- Ready to travel to client locations as needed.
What we offer:
- High-energy atmosphere of a young company
- Working with Fortune 500 companies and cooperating with industry leaders
- Build large-scale, unique and innovative systems for mission-critical use
- Collaborate with exceptionally passionate, talented and engaging colleagues
- Competitive compensation package with strong benefits plan
- Lots of freedom for creativity and personal growth.