MiQ is the leading marketing intelligence company with technology and people that help businesses win. We are experts at ingesting large amounts of data, modelling data to convert into insights and then actioning these insights through a variety of products and services.
Our People have an endearing and unique quality that sets them apart from the rest and that is why our product inspires. Our People make the difference and our values make the people.
In short, MiQ make data valuable, insightful, and intelligent, which helps clients engage customers, grow sales and generate revenue. MiQ offers its clients products and services across Media (which is their programmatic managed media offering), Analytics (custom engineering and data science solutions for business challenges in digital marketing space) and Technology (technology and analytics capabilities geared for their customers use). We enjoy a 97% client retention rate globally across brands such as Walmart, Barclaycard and Ford.
MiQ was built 9 years ago by Gurman Hundal and Lee Puri, with its original base in London, UK. Remaining a self-funded business, the company has now grown to over 700 employees, with 15 global offices covering 4 continents.
Our business vision is to empower the marketing divisions with the relevant insights so that they can shape the overall business strategy. It is for this reason MiQ has very exciting and realistic growth expectations over the coming years. It’s a great opportunity to work across a global business while becoming a key contributor within a growing, winning organization.
- Represent over 450 Client’s Globally
- 97% Retention Rate of Client’s since Launch
- 700 Global Employee’s, with a 100% Staff Retention Rate in the first 3 years of the business, currently 93%
- Offices in London, Manchester, Hamburg, 10 cities in the US, Toronto, Australia and Bangalore
- Award Winning Infrastructure – Recently voted for the ‘Best Use of Data’ as well as ‘Best Trading Team’ in UK and ‘Most Innovative Brand in Mobile’ in North America
- Able to understand the product requirement and able to execute end to end data product pipeline and suggest technical architectural framework
- Implementing Code and Logic review of Data Scientists and providing logic documents for their own code to TL
- Taking full ownership of multiple features and modules within the product
- End to End Collaboration with multiple engineering teams/functions and also collaborating with traders/solutions
- Excellent team player and good at collaboration and role model for Data Scientists
- Active participation in discovery/identification of ML features and research areas coupled with business impact formulating into product features
- Assessing Risk and far farsightedness on Product Quality and performance whilst suggesting changes for feature change or improvement
- Proactive in Communicating with PM/Stakeholders and solving technical blockers
- Working with TL/PA to offer training and presentations to analysts/CS stakeholders and be a key participant in stakeholder meetings
- Assisting TL and suggesting recommendations on how to optimize at code level and feature level further optimizing processing and storage cost
- Far farsightedness of compute and storage cost while reviewing code of Data Scientists
Qualifications & Experience-Bachelors or master’s degree in computer science or Mathematics/Statistics.
Skills -Must Have
- Experience in working in Data Science projects for a minimum of 5 years
- Strong Experience in applying machine learning, statistical pattern recognition, and data mining algorithms to prediction problems.
- Strong Experience with at-least one programming language - e.g. Python,Java,R
- Strong experience with advanced SQL and good experience in big data ecosystem especially Pyspark
- Strong Experience in delivering data science projects leveraging cloud infrastructure either in AWS or Google Cloud
- Extreme attention to detail, ability to meet deadlines and prioritise workload.
- Extreme attention to create solutions which are cost efficient with respect to compute and storage
- Good track record in mentoring junior data scientists on technical competencies
At MiQ, we don’t just accept the differences of our people, it is what builds us as a community. MiQ is very proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.