MiQ is the leading marketing intelligence company with technology and people that help businesses win. We are experts at ingesting large amounts of data, modelling data to convert into insights and then actioning these insights through a variety of products and services.
Our People have an endearing and unique quality that sets them apart from the rest and that is why our product inspires. Our People make the difference and our values make the people.
In short, MiQ make data valuable, insightful, and intelligent, which helps clients engage customers, grow sales and generate revenue. MiQ offers its clients products and services across Media (which is their programmatic managed media offering), Analytics (custom engineering and data science solutions for business challenges in digital marketing space) and Technology (technology and analytics capabilities geared for their customers use). We enjoy a 97% client retention rate globally across brands such as Walmart, Barclaycard and Ford. MiQ was built 9 years ago by Gurman Hundal and Lee Puri, with its original base in London, UK. Remaining a self-funded business, the company has now grown to over 700 employees, with 15 global offices covering 4 continents.
Our business vision is to empower the marketing divisions with the relevant insights so that they can shape the overall business strategy. It is for this reason MiQ has very exciting and realistic growth expectations over the coming years. It’s a great opportunity to work across a global business while becoming a key contributor within a growing, winning organization.
- Represent over 450 Client’s Globally
- 97% Retention Rate of Client’s since Launch
- 700 Global Employee’s, with a 100% Staff Retention Rate in the first 3 years of the business, currently 93%
- Offices in London, Manchester, Hamburg, 10 cities in the US, Toronto, Australia and Bangalore
- Award Winning Infrastructure – Recently voted for the ‘Best Use of Data’ as well as ‘Best Trading Team’ in UK and ‘Most Innovative Brand in Mobile’ in North America
WHAT WE VALUE AT MiQ
- PASSION - We love and live what we do
- DETERMINATION - We always find a way to “figure it out”
- UNITY - We back each other and challenge one another
- AGILITY - We anticipate the unexpected, embrace and adapt to change
- COURAGE - We dare to think unconventionally You can find out more about
MiQ is looking for a Manager in the Business Analytics Team, who can lead the business analytics delivery for a specific market. Media Analytics Team works with their counterparts - Sales, Client Services, Traders, Solution engineers and plays a significant role in end to end campaign management cycle and client specific data science projects. The ideal candidate is someone who has a breadth of skills, expertise and experience in analytics domain preferably in the ad-tech industry, someone who can diligently own and manage all aspects of an analytics projects from problem definition to insight delivery.
The person would be responsible for the delivery of MiQ’s analytical outputs for media campaigns, owning timely delivery with world class quality standards. The candidate will constantly collaborate with the market teams to ensure strategic delivery of the team and will be responsible for the career growth of the team.
The person would be responsible for leading a team of analysts and data scientists, mentoring them, doing their performance appraisals, setting their personal development goals and helping them with those goals. The candidate will also be responsible in ensuring that team members have good collaboration, interaction and working mode with market counterparts, stakeholders and other internal teams.
- Strong commercial awareness, identifying opportunities to grow business and taking active part in Market objectives setting and prioritization.
- Interact regularly with Market leadership to set and manage expectations aligned to team’s capabilities.
- Responsible for team resourcing and budgeting.
- Formulate analytics delivery plan. Develop and communicate strategic and operational goals and plan for the team.
- Managing market campaign delivery in accordance to monthly / quarterly revenue and GP targets.
- Design and develop state-of-the-art, data-driven exploratory analysis as well as predictive and decision models to solve business problems across the ad-tech industry.
- Plans hiring needs of the team in advance based on market goals, strategy, vision and ensures the team has right set of skills and expertise to deliver.
- Mitigating delivery risks in conjunction with Trader / Sales / Solution Engineers.
- Troubleshooting tech/product hindrance across challenging campaigns.
- Implement, enforce and monitor best practices, drive the Internal tool adoption in the market.
- Play key stakeholder role in internal tool development.
- Inspire and lead a talented team of analysts and data scientists.
- Responsible for mentoring team members and doing their performance review.
- Mentor the pod/region leads into more well-rounded managers and leaders.
- 7+ years of experience in business analytics or analytics consulting.
- At least 3 years of experience in project delivery management and people managed a team of 6-8 members.
- Demonstrated ability to set strategy/direction and follow through on execution while maintaining high levels of quality.
- Proven track record of exceeding performance expectations and delivering results.
- Ability to manage, coach and mentor leaders and team members.
- Proven problem-solving skills with the ability to anticipate roadblocks, diagnose problems and generate effective solutions.
- Strong command of language with ability to communicate persuasively and effectively.
- A leader – someone who takes ownership of a task, builds a vision for it and inspires others around them to get behind it.
- The candidate will have strong technical knowledge including a grasp of programming languages.
- The candidate will have a strong understanding of big data solutions and analytical techniques.
- Organized & process-driven, thorough and structured approach to working.
- Ability to set good goals and objectives and write reviews for team members.
- Ability to lead through influence rather than direct authority.
- Ability to work well and productively, always projecting a positive outlook in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
EDUCATION Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering or Mathematics/Statistics.