Role: Senior Product Marketing Manager
MiQ is searching for an exceptional self-starter to support the expanding Canadian market, helping us package products, solutions, research and thought-leadership in ways that make MiQ easier to buy and easier to sell.
In this role, you will be reporting to the Canadian SVP of Strategy to:
- Define go-to-market product strategies for our full suite of programmatic media and analytics solutions
- Develop product narratives and positioning statements
- Design product-specific collateral geared towards key audience segments (media agencies and brands).
Your key stakeholders will be on the product and commercial teams. You will lead the product commercialization charge across our suite of programmatic solutions including (but not limited to): advanced TV, digital out-of-home, audio and mobile.
You will provide an important bridge between the global product marketing team, the Canadian marketing team, and the product and solutions teams, representing the marketing department in key cross-departmental meetings.
WHO YOU ARE
We love different personalities at MiQ and strive to build teams constructed with diverse backgrounds and inclusive points of view. That said, we firmly believe that our values bring us together and we look for people who align with our values below.
- Passion – We love and live what we do.
- Determination – We always find a way to ‘figure it out’.
- Unity – We hold each other accountable. We win and lose as a team.
- Agility – We anticipate the unexpected, embrace and adapt to change.
- Courage – We dare to think unconventionally.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
Your core remit will be to shape the outputs of the local product teams into sales collateral, thought leadership, training sessions and sales strategies that are tailored to each of our key audiences. In the role you will be accountable for, but not limited to, the following:
- Identify valuable target audiences and refine target personas by product as needed
- Scripting and periodically refreshing the MiQ sales narrative; determining product positioning and identify key market differentiators
- Build compelling sales collateral and act as the main stakeholder for all sales materials delivered to the sales team
- Accomplishing tasks on time and to a high quality, managing different deadlines and priorities
- Project Management
- Facilitate and improve internal product communication process and ensure alignment across sales, product and marketing departments
- Own the go-to-market product release calendar and ensure deliverables are execute in line with these timelines
- Staying focused and contributing to projects. Organizing stakeholders and multiple milestones
- Internal Collaboration
- Strategize and partner with the marketing team to execute external marketing activations and campaigns including advertising, blog posts, social media, events/webinars, email campaigns, etc.
- Collaborate with the global product marketing teams localize global product releases for Canada and manage delivery timelines
- Working with internal stakeholders, building relationships and working across differences to find solutions
- Deliver expert training sessions, demos and webinars for both internal and external audiences
- Shape thought leadership linked to both MiQ product differentiators and industry developments
- Crisp and clear communication to external partners/clients or internal stakeholders; flexing communication style to persuade others and influence positive outcomes
- Find new creative ways of storytelling and differentiating MiQ from competitors in the market
- Develop a process for reporting on competitive industry intelligence
- Acting with curiosity. Finds new and better ways of working, then applies or implements solutions to unarticulated needs, new or existing market requirements. Open to receiving and trying new ideas, processes or ways of working.
- 5+ years of experience in the programmatic/digital advertising space
- You have an understanding of agency and marketer needs
- You have experience in product marketing, especially within adtech
- You have an intimate understanding of the sales process for a managed service media business, including selling to both media agencies and media teams at brands directly
- Excellent persuasive communicator in both written and verbal forms, adept at crafting compelling arguments
- Creative thinker who can relate industry challenges to MiQ solutions and explain complex problems in simplified (e.g. visual) forms
- Proven ability to develop powerful external facing collateral
- Detail oriented, organized and willing to get hands-on with tasks when necessary to hit deadlines and solve problems
- Knowledge of Salesforce
- Knowledge of Hubspot a plus
- Alignment with MiQ's core values
- A can-do attitude to provide energy, drive, and enthusiasm
- A dream to grow your career as the company scales
WHO WE ARE
We’re MiQ, a programmatic media partner for marketers and agencies. We connect data from multiple sources to do interesting, exciting, business-problem-solving things for our clients. We’re experts in data science, analytics and programmatic trading, and we’re always ready to react and solve challenges quickly, to make sure our clients are always spending their media investments on the right things in the right places.
Our business keeps growing and our company keeps getting better because we keep hiring smart new people.
People who can challenge conventions and shake things up. People who want to connect with people all over the world to make great things happen. People who are as excited by the opportunities of programmatic marketing as us.
If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
Headquartered in London, MiQ operates 18 offices across North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. We work with the world’s leading brands and media agencies such as Marriott, Dell Mercedes, Microsoft, GroupM, Dentsu Aegis and IPG.
WORKING AT MIQ
OUR COMMITMENT TO INCLUSION AND DIVERSITY
At MiQ, we don’t just accept the differences of our people, it is what builds us as a community. MiQ is very proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Inclusion and diversity are core values at MiQ. Ensuring that we have a workplace which is safe and comfortable for everyone and embraces different ideas, different positions, and different people from all backgrounds is critically important to us. We are looking for passionate and determined people to join our team.
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes health, vision, and dental insurance with HSA
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Generous PTO policy in addition to paid holidays
- Inter-office travel opportunities
- Ongoing education & training
- Open office and casual work atmosphere
- Company sponsored events & team building experiences