Role: IT Support Specialist
MiQ is looking for an IT Support Specialist to support our ever-growing teams in our US regions and extend IT support remotely to the global teams.
Reporting into the Senior IT Support Engineer, the position will be responsible for the first in class delivery and assistance to MiQ stakeholders in regards to; troubleshooting, management and support of IT infrastructure, and MiQ IT initiatives.
WHO YOU ARE
We love different personalities at MiQ and strive to build teams constructed with diverse backgrounds and inclusive points of view. That said, we firmly believe that our values bring us together and we look for people who align with our values below.
- Passion – We love and live what we do.
- Determination – We always find a way to ‘figure it out’.
- Unity – We hold each other accountable. We win and lose as a team.
- Agility – We anticipate the unexpected, embrace and adapt to change.
- Courage – We dare to think unconventionally.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
The IT Support Sepcialist will be responsible for assisting employees with IT issues in the US region or questions on how to use IT systems.
In the role you will be accountable for, but not limited to, the following:
- IT troubleshooting problems reported by users
- Administering software deployment, security updates and patches
- Configuring and maintaining wireless access points and controllers
- Accomplishing tasks on time and to a high quality, managing different deadlines and priorities
- Project Management
- Assisting offices in multiple states to ensure that computers and networking are in place
- Working with senior management to support the execution of company strategy
- Staying focused and contributing to projects. Organizing stakeholders and multiple milestones
- Internal Collaboration
- Working closely with corporate support teams to ensure proper system set up
- Working with internal stakeholders, building relationships and working across differences to find solutions
- Timely response to tickets and requests for support
- Proactive updates regarding IT related issues
- Crisp and clear communication to external partners/clients or internal stakeholders; flexing communication style to persuade others and influence positive outcomes
- Keep up to date with new technologies and use them in appropriate and relevant areas
- Acting with curiosity. Finds new and better ways of working, then applies or implements solutions to unarticulated needs, new or existing market requirements. Open to receiving and trying new ideas, processes or ways of working.
- Knowledge of configuring and maintaining Routers, Firewalls & Switches
- Knowledge of Windows servers 2008/2012/2016
- Knowledge of Active Directory, DHCP, DNS and group policy management.
- Knowledge of Anti-virus server & Network security
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritise workloads.
- Extreme attention to detail and willingness to roll up your sleeves.
- Demonstrated high degree of organization and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
- Excellent analytical skills and effective communicator
- Alignment with MiQ's core values
- A can-do attitude to provide energy, drive, and enthusiasm
- A dream to grow your career as the company scales
WHO WE ARE
We’re MiQ, a programmatic media partner for marketers and agencies. We connect data from multiple sources to do interesting, exciting, business-problem-solving things for our clients. We’re experts in data science, analytics and programmatic trading, and we’re always ready to react and solve challenges quickly, to make sure our clients are always spending their media investments on the right things in the right places.
Our business keeps growing and our company keeps getting better because we keep hiring smart new people.
People who can challenge conventions and shake things up. People who want to connect with people all over the world to make great things happen. People who are as excited by the opportunities of programmatic marketing as us.
If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
WORKING AT MIQ
OUR COMMITMENT TO INCLUSION AND DIVERSITY
Inclusion and diversity are core values at MiQ. Ensuring that we have a workplace which is safe and comfortable for everyone and embraces different ideas, different positions, and different people from all backgrounds is critically important to us. We are looking for passionate and determined people to join our team.
If you are open to sharing a bit more about yourself we greatly appreciate people taking the time to self-identify through the EEOC section of the application. This information ensures that we are able to capture an accurate picture of our candidate pool, helping us to design and drive recruitment strategies to help us build a diverse workforce.
Completion of the form is voluntary. Whether you choose to complete it or not, your decision will not be considered in the hiring process or thereafter. Any information that you do provide will remain confidential.
BENEFITS & PERKS - US MARKET
- Health benefits - covering medical, dental, vision with HSA and FSA options
- Company paid basic life and long-term disability plans
- An Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- A Nursing Mother’s Program
- Generous PTO policy in addition to paid holidays
- Tax Free Benefits (Commuter/Health/Dependent Care)
- Inter-office travel opportunities and a company-sponsored trip (ask us about this!)
- Continuous education and training
- An open office and casual work atmosphere
Equal Opportunity Employer